Took a week off and met a couple buddies in Moab.  It was our third year.  This year we hit up Hurrah Pass, Dubinky, White Wash, Enduro Loop, Crystal Geyser, Fins n Things, Rose Hill (nasty hill climb), and Onion Creek.  Moab is so vast and besides incredible scenery and hundreds of miles moto-specific trails, there is such a variety of terrain.

Hurrah Pass via Kane Creek - overlooking Colorado River

L to R:  buddy from Portland rides a '07 450 EXC-R.  Buddy from Missoula rides a '10 Six Day 530 XC-W.  I ride a '13 500 EXC.

20160516_203721.jpg

Dubinky South - mesa off Crystal Geyser Trail

20160517_152557.jpg

White Wash - overlooking wash and sand dunes below (small set of dunes, but super fun)

20160519_162610-1.jpg

Rose Hill - nasty hill climb just off Onion Creek, takes you to "Top of the World" jeep trail.  Took us 90 mins to walk the bikes up.  2 guys on a tether.  1 guy walking beside his bike.  Not fun.

20160520_155133.jpg

Tent camping for the week - epic.  Arrived with a sore back (lifestyle).  Went home pain free.  Go figure.  Being outside, working all day by being active, is better for your back than sitting inside all day on a computer.  Who knew!?

20160518_104018.jpg

Met a few cowboys deep in the backcountry.  Snapped this pic.  Still love looking at it.

Screenshot_2016-05-18-22-44-04-1.png

Beautiful pictures - especially the cowpoke. Moab is one of my favorite destinations. Gotta go back now that I've discovered motorcycles.

Nice trip. And riding from camp has it benefits...like not having to carry 40 pounds of gear and supplies while you ride. I'd love to dual sport this area in the near future.