deltadude

Confused about KTM's excf,xcf & xcf-w same bike?

can someone explain the differences between these 3 models, the more I read the more confused I get.  Please keep it simple cause I went to school in Isleton

From what i believe:

excf street legal wide radio pds suspension 4 stroke

Xcf off road bike not wide ratio linkage suspension 4 stroke

Xcfw offroad bike wide ratio transmission with pds suspension 4 stroke

first sorry about posting in the wrong topic area still learning.  I just bought a ktm 350 excf from Chicago but it has no chain guard or any way to attach it.  This is the same as the green sticker ktm.  I just got it plated today for Cal. without any problems but I was wondering if I have a excf or a xcf.  

The exc comes factory street legal. It has all the emissions BS. The XCF is the off road version of the same motorcycle that is not factory street legal. Although it is possible to get them plated.

There's a school in Isleton? Congrats on getting a real bike and on getting it plated. Now don't ride it, it will get scratched and muddy. Maybe even all scraped up the way you ride :)

Ok so I'm sure then it's a exc-f instead of a xcf. Thanks.  Hey Uncle I learned all my moves from you. 

Did he teach ya this perfect dismount. This is from 2011...He has perfected it since then....lol

P1000545.jpg