Sign in to follow this  
ADV Bum

SD BMW MC 10th annual birthday celebration

San Diego Bmw Motorcycles will be having its 10th annual birthday celebration May 7th

SDBMWMC Company Name
Happy 10th Birthday, SD BMW Motorcycles !!
Dear RANDY,
ten_striped_candles.jpg
May 7, 2016 9am - 6pm
On May 1, 2006, Harry and Polly Brattin entrusted Gary and Michael with their more than 35 year legacy of Brattin BMW. It's now been 10 years, and though we've moved from the old El Cajon Blvd location and grown into San Diego BMW Motorcycles, we're always grateful for their trust.

So now it's been 10 years since that important day, and we're celebrating ! This Saturday, May 7 we're having a party, including music, food, festivities, vendors and specials galore !

We will also have Lisa and Simon Thomas, two world travellers who have presented at our dealership before, and are now coming back to the United States from down south on their way north. They will be doing presentations all day long, including how they pack their bikes for travel, how they cook on the road, and their video and film presentation. It is always exciting to see how these two get around the world, so please come and enjoy talking to them one on one to get information on how you might do some travelling.

Lunch will be served around noon at the dealership, drinks available all day, and we will have a band playing taking a suggested $10 donation for the David's Harp Music Foundation, that inspire, educate and empower "at-risk" and homeless youth to achieve academic success through music education, sound engineering and multimedia production.

We hope you'll join us and enjoy the celebration as we look forward to the many years to come at San Diego BMW Motorcycles.

Doc Holliday and I are going for sure....I met Simon and Lisa Thomas there a few years ago..they're still traveling the world. I have a bunch of questions for them, and want them to meet Doc...I hope to see them on the road after I start in June.

Hope to see some of u there !

I'll be there on the Strom.  I have a 24 hour duty on the 6th and will be leaving there and going straight there when I get relieved. 

Wow, great day at SDBMW...I stayed all day for the 2 Ride The World presentation, Simon and Lisa Thomas are a wealth of info, I took 5 pages of notes to prep for my trip. I hope to see them on my way to Alaska in a couple months. Our Mascot Doc Holliday had a blast too.