First free weekend in a while, thinking about an overnighter somewhere, maybe make my way to jacumba and camp/explore Yuha? Or other ideas?

it's mother's day this weekend bro-hah ... what days are you thinking of?

I am busy this weekend unfortunately, but have been riding table mountain and other trails in Jacumba. I live down the hill in Ocotillo. Really fun lately and I recommend exploring the area if you have not already. Watch out for border patrol they are everywhere but mostly are going pretty slow/sitting around.

http://www.blm.gov/style/medialib/blm/ca/pdf/elcentro/maps.Par.52652.File.dat/EasternSanDiegoRoutes_WEB.pdf

50 minutes ago, timbo_slice said:

I am busy this weekend unfortunately, but have been riding table mountain and other trails in Jacumba. I live down the hill in Ocotillo. Really fun lately and I recommend exploring the area if you have not already. Watch out for border patrol they are everywhere but mostly are going pretty slow/sitting around.

http://www.blm.gov/style/medialib/blm/ca/pdf/elcentro/maps.Par.52652.File.dat/EasternSanDiegoRoutes_WEB.pdf

nice link gonna have to explore around there, sorry to hijack is it doable on a big bike 950 ktm.

sorry kato I cant go out this weekend got daddy duty, have fun be safe looks like should have pretty good temps

8 hours ago, kato said:

First free weekend in a while, thinking about an overnighter somewhere, maybe make my way to jacumba and camp/explore Yuha? Or other ideas?

Mon dieu! It's le Kato!

I can't go- still recuperating from last Saturday, but its damn good to see you, Monsieur.

I m looking at sat&sun. Jacumba's fun but sand is sand and temps are still low so im thinking dez this weekend