Pokey151

New member sayin' Hi

Hello fellow riders.  I am new to dual sport but seasoned on motorcycles.  I've been riding and some racing dirtbikes for 20 years and also street bikes.  I own a few bikes and just picked up New WR250R.  So I need to do a few things to make it fit me and my riding style

I live in Ramona (San Diego Country Estates)  I picked up this bike with hopes of riding the TAT next year.  I also want to find all the local areas around here.

Anyways, I will keep my eyes open for group rides in hopes of tagging along and learning as much as I can from riding, setup and packing..

Welcome theres some decent stuff close to you around black mountain and then threw warner springs to anza ca. Join one of the two for tuesdays and you'll meet a couple local ramona guys that normally go

Welcome to the forums, I'm over on the west end. Definitely hit up a two for Tuesday if you can!

Welcome.  You have some really good riding opportunities in the Ramona area. As well, there are some cool SDAR folks who live out there (not that all SDAR folks aren't cool). 

Thanks.  My parts came is and been installing them.  Was all excited then noticed while I was installing my new tank the is a bubble in the tank that made a hole 50% deep.  I called IMS and they are sending a replacement, so I did not mount the tank of add fuel.  I just rested it on the bike for a pic.

The bike is new and was bone stock.  I added a few things.

Suspension, skid plate and luggage are next. I will post a pic when I can resize it