KTMrad

Any Forum Issues After Upgrade ?

The forum software went thru a major upgrade, so we'd like to know if anyone is having any issues 

The new forum has a different look and may take everyone awhile to learn how to navigate around...if u have questions, u can always use the "Help" section.

Where is the "help" section ?

Used to use "view new content". Can't seem to find that.

Thanks

2 minutes ago, amgems said:

Where is the "help" section ?

Used to use "view new content". Can't seem to find that.

Thanks

"unread content" button on top right. Below search window

Every time I go to a different page, I get a pop up asking me if I want notifications. This is super annoying.

In mobile version we use to be able to go to last page when clicking out of new content. Now all we can do it just click on the thread then use the arrows once in it. 

I also don't see how to get to the "full" non mobile version, as with the old forum page.

16 hours ago, StealthDingo said:

"unread content" button on top right. Below search window

That works, but after the thread is read it disappears. But....I think I figured it out. If the "everything" is chosen in "read status" it leaves the thread visible. It might take a little bit to get used to the new format.

when I get an email of posts that I am following there is no content [ link ] to that post. And yes, no full version from mobile.

Used to use "view new content". Can't seem to find that. Activity?

Any way to change the display back to the old style or modify the colors? It's a lot of white background.

Password areas?  There are four I think. When new content is clicked. Wait I mean unread stuff. It doesn't tell you which forum the blank post that requires a PW?

I am confused. Old desktop, Google Chrome.

S

Are the signatures on posts gone?  They don't seem to be showing up anymore or part of the member profiles.

No way to have a signature?  Still no "like" button?  Missing "View New Content" button... 

1 minute ago, mtnmanseth said:

No way to have a signature?  Still no "like" button?  Missing "View New Content" button... 

"View new content" has been replaced by "unread content" in the upper right corner of main page.

I believe one of the glitches is, you'll have to redo your signatures using your control panel.

Might have to use your PC or laptop to do that, I don't see a way yet to acess control panel from Mobile Version.

Please be patient while we try to work out the bugs....thanks !

This what I get when I'm notified via email about posts that I follow. 

This message cannot be displayed because of the way it is formatted. Ask the sender to send it again using a different format or email program. multipart/alternative " 

Guest Hayduke

The new upgrade has a few glitches. I have submited a support request  to IBP and wil get them resolved as soon as I am able. Please bear with us.

Thanks

I looked on the profile section on my PC and still can't find the area to edit or add signatures.  Probably some dialog box thingy that needs to be clicked on by admin. 

Guest Hayduke

Signitures are now enabled. You have to go to your profile page to enable the feature for you.

I cant figure out how to have threads load to the latest/most recent post intead of going to first post everytime?

43 minutes ago, kato said:

I cant figure out how to have threads load to the latest/most recent post intead of going to first post everytime?

Click on the dot next to the thread title...or star if it's a thread you've replied to.

thr.png

3 hours ago, beniflas said:

Click on the dot next to the thread title...or star if it's a thread you've replied to.

thr.png

Thank you!

5 hours ago, beniflas said:

thr.png

Niiice

The second time around when round/star isn't highlighted it cant be clicked anymore tho