San Diego Adventure Riders
StealthDingo

Need cheap gear - Boots, Jacket, Pants

Hey guys,

New here and need some gear. I recently dropped my wad on a DS bike and that left me with very little for gear. Bought myself a nice helmet of course but thats it. After my first long ride I realized a hoodie, old cargo pants, and a pair of vans isn't exactly suitable for DS riding. Im a 6'0" 175lb guy and here is what I am looking for:

Jacket Size L-XL

Jersey Size L-XL

Pants Size 34

Boots Size 10.5 - 11

I dont have much money to spend so the cheaper the better and if anyone has any gear to "donate" I would really appreciate it. Im more than happy to reciprocate with IPA donations. Possibly even some of my newest homebrew (if I get off my butt and bottle it already!)

I have a black jacket that I paid $ 45 for that is too long in the arms for me that you could try. Same price to you. I'll post photos when I get a chance.

Good boots should be your first order of business. Riding pants won't be any better than cargo pants for protection, but it's way too easy to jack your feet up wearing substandard footwear. If you haven't already, join advrider.com and peruse the Flea Market Gear subsection early and often. Guys like to upgrade and will often pass through their old stuff for pennies on the dollar.

I might have gear I need to get rid of...I'd let it go cheap or some of it free...let me see what I have.

I have most of what u need.

I might have gear I need to get rid of...I'd let it go cheap or some of it free...let me see what I have.

I have most of what u need.

Vacman thanks for the link. Ill check it out.

KTMrad lemme know what you got and hopefully we can work something out.

You guys are awesome! Thanks in advance

Vents on the shoulders front and rear, also vents on the lower back. Looks new. Has a zippered collar to protect neck from wind. I have a liner for it but its not the correct one and won't zip.

post-15899-0-72381800-1460050350_thumb.j

post-15899-0-53129300-1460050371_thumb.j

I should have a pair of old Fox MX boots and/or Alpinestars that are your size.

Old pants will probably fit you.

Some jersey's too.

Have old jackets, just need to see what I have left.

I should have a pair of old Fox MX boots and/or Alpinestars that are your size.

Old pants will probably fit you.

Some jersey's too.

Have old jackets, just need to see what I have left.

wow sounds great. let me know when and where you want to meet up and some prices (pics if avail). pm if you want and I can give you my cell #

Hey Stealth, I don't want to have to double post my stuff, so I'm starting another post for dirt gear for sale....please check that post out.