Sign in to follow this  
Bp619

forma predator boot sale

I've been in hunt for new boots or resole my old sidi chargers and quote for resole and new toe caps was almost 150 with shipping so not worth it for basic sidi. Found this deal and just ordered them up

https://www.atomic-moto.com/Forma-Predator-Boots_p_925.html

reviews are on par with crossfire 2 or sg12 new model coming with minor tweaks according to atomic get them while they are hot.

I have the forma terra adventure boots and quality is top notch

Wow That is a great deal. Just got the Terrain TX, excellent boot.

No affiliation - an in county (Encinitas) boot resole shop - been replacing mx boots soles for a while.

FYI -

http://www.factoryresole.com

Yup i contacted them was 100 for resole and toe caps with shipping but under the toe caps was damaged and was another do for another layer. Thanks though

I have the Forma ADV and liked 'em right outta the box. I've been buying from AtomicMoto for years and they have a no hassle return if things don't work for you. It took me a few tries before landing on my SG-10's for the off road stuff.

Got boots in today went on first ride on them for crawdaddys two for tuesday, crashed hard 100 yards from bottom. Knees swollen hips killing me and little dazed but feet and ankles feel fine. This is the most comfortable mx boot ive ever worn

For anyone considering Forma Boots I just got incredible service from them. 

My Predators needed a lot of work. I really beat them up in the last 2 years.  Toe caps, straps, ankle pivot. I was going to replace them because I thought I ordered the cheap boots but they shipped me their top notch boots so I thought I should keep them a little longer. I contacted the sales department and asked about replacement parts and if I could stop into the warehouse to pick them up. They agreed and on a trip through LA I stopped into the Torrance, CA US distribution center. I asked for help replacing the ankle pivot because the old style has a proprietary fitting. To my surprise they repaired them, completely, while I waited. Took about 45 minutes and charged me a very modest price. They replaced parts I didn't even ask for and charged me for the toe caps and two straps, $23. Very impressed with the service. I bought the Formas after Alpinestars quality went to shirt and the customer service was blah. Forma has a long time customer.