Dang, if that doesn't make you want to go you must already be ready for the rocker. I've got a window late May could do a 5 day trip around Baja Norte or a 11 day ride to Cabo and back anybody interested?

CiD

The newb to Baja on that ride posted a thread over on ADV about it.

Dang, if that doesn't make you want to go you must already be ready for the rocker. I've got a window late May could do a 5 day trip around Baja Norte or a 11 day ride to Cabo and back anybody interested?

CiD

IN! IN! IN! IN!

CiD

If you pick a route you think my F800 can do I will go, let me know soon CID. If you do not do this I will ask that you do the NMBDR with me.

Good stuff. Can't ever get enough Baja videos. And Bruce/Dana Brown stuff is always cool.

The tunes were "It's hard" and "The Devil's Playground" by Jason Robert Blum.

CiD

Interested.

You could spend a month riding nothing but northern baja from Ensenada north on all the dirt roads, trails and tracks. I explore more and more every time I go out for a ride, I find new routes that my friends don't even know about whom have lived there whole lives down here. Sad part is due to new construction a lot of roads are disappearing due to progress. Nice video.

You could spend a month riding nothing but northern baja from Ensenada north on all the dirt roads, trails and tracks. I explore more and more every time I go out for a ride, I find new routes that my friends don't even know about whom have lived there whole lives down here..

Word.

That's what I love doing. Just exploring roads that look interesting.

Kind of a funny story: You know those trails that go off into the high hills on the road (Calentura) between VDT and San Vicente? I mentioned to a local that I'd like to try some of them. After a funny look, he warned me against it.

"You do know that the stream that runs along the road waters the mota, right?"

I did not know that...