Race starts at 9 at the dip- Superstion.

Come out and race or just watch or pit for us.

Nate- Husq a dago. Devon-Texas Dualler and I are racing.

Anyone else from SDAR?

I have an empty seat leaving Alpine at 6am if anyone wants to go.

I had a really good race going, the course was a lot of fun with a little bit of everything, some fast stuff, some sand, some technical rocky stuff, and not a ton of whoops. Unfortunately the race ended early for me and the rider that went down hard right in front of me and had to get flown out of the desert.

Were you with #96 or 911s.

Both got flown out.

I went to the hospital last night in Palm Desert to see 96. Thats Devin-Texas Dualler.

He has 4 broken ribs and a collar bone. They're keeping him untill Monday.

I'm keeping his bike forever.

Kidding bro.

911s is Micah. They must have flown him to San Diego, the trauma unit in Palm Desert was full.

Dualler is #97, I believe, not #96. He blew by me... I tried to keep up, but yeah... no. I got wadded up once, but luckily no serious injuries.

No official results yet. Appears there were a handful of SDAR'ers running. Agree the course was a lot of fun. Great mix of terrain.

Really appreciate D-38, I-8 Dezert Racers, all the helpers, and specially LESAR for being at the ready to take great care of downed riders.

Thanks for taking care of me uncle ken. Most of all I'm glad to hear my bike is okay and well taken care of. It must of been a hell of a drop because I don't remember any of it. The doctor keeps asking me if I'll ride again. He doesn't approve of my answer of hell yes as soon as I heal.

Thanks for taking care of me uncle ken. Most of all I'm glad to hear my bike is okay and well taken care of. It must of been a hell of a drop because I don't remember any of it. The doctor keeps asking me if I'll ride again. He doesn't approve of my answer of hell yes as soon as I heal.

Good to see you posting here. Must be doing ok.

I have had several doctors ask me the same question over the years. They just don't get the passion that is motorcycles.

Texas PM me or call if you need any help this week. A ride back from PS, help with anything. I deploy for a while on Saturday but this week I am free to help however you need.

You may never completely heal, just ride anyways.

welcome to the broken bones merit badge club.

You'll be mounted back up on your bike just past 8 weeks.

I could help with repairs if you need a hand wrenching it back into shape.

He will heal completely and quickly.

He's not old and shot out like some of us.

His bike is ok. I rode it back to the truck.

The doctor made it sound a lot worse at first. Just got some fractured ribs and a collarbone. Apparently a small portion of my lung collapsed and there was some internal bleeding from my kidney. At any rate I'm going home sometime tonight. I doubt you just rode it back to the truck. How could you ride my bike without wanting to pin it wide open?

#97 (Devin) and I had been battling pretty good, he got ahead of me by a couple hundred feet right before he went down.I didn't see him crash, but I saw a big cloud of dust and saw him in the middle of the trail not moving at all. I found him in a pretty flat part of the course, still astride of his bike, so I'm guessing he had hit something prior to that, and coasted to a stop. I never went back to see what it was that got him. We got Facebook famous just a few minutes before he crashed: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209029181437334&set=pcb.10209029217798243&type=3&theater. Devin, I'm glad to see you are doing ok, you were out for a couple of minutes, and incoherent up until Lesar loaded you up in their UTV. Heal up quick.

See you tomorrow bro.

My neighbors will be glad your bike is gone after listening to your 2 stroke doing wheelies up and down the road for 6 hours today.

Sorry about the bald back tire.

Kenny.

#97 (Devin) and I had been battling pretty good, he got ahead of me by a couple hundred feet right before he went down.I didn't see him crash, but I saw a big cloud of dust and saw him in the middle of the trail not moving at all. I found him in a pretty flat part of the course, still astride of his bike, so I'm guessing he had hit something prior to that, and coasted to a stop. I never went back to see what it was that got him. We got Facebook famous just a few minutes before he crashed: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10209029181437334&set=pcb.10209029217798243&type=3&theater. Devin, I'm glad to see you are doing ok, you were out for a couple of minutes, and incoherent up until Lesar loaded you up in their UTV. Heal up quick.

Thanks for helping me out! I still don't know what caused me to go down. Probably hit a bump awkwardly and got bucked off and landed on my noggin. It's reassuring to know we race with good people.

Man.....lots of SDAR guys made it out! Nice talking to you ken. I think I beat you to last place though. My knee started killing me halfway through the first lap. Second time this season I pulled off for it. Was a great course! Glad to hear everyone that went down is recovering well.

Hopefully I can get around to meet everyone next time out. After I pulled out I just wanted to pack my crap and go, bummed about the knee. Didn't stick around too long after the finish. I'm planning on getting out Friday night again for the next one. My pit crew, wife and kiddo, are tent camping. They pit for bagels and coffee if any SDAR guys need pitting service.

Hope to see you guys at the next one!

25V

Glad to hear LESAR was out in force.

I hear they had a few flights and injuries to contend with at the race.

Heal up soon.