Sign in to follow this  
Crawdaddy

2016 Pines to Palms Charity Ride - May 14th

The annual Orange County Dualies Charity ride is ~2 months out.......mark your calendar and/or sign up. I'll either ride it or work it ........or both. I'm a long standing Dualies Club member and The Dualies help me out with the "CORE 4 Kids" fundraiser each year. Great group of guys/gals.

Same beneficiary as "CORE 4 Kids" - Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

THIS IS A D37 / AMA SANCTIONED EVENT

Link to sign-up: http://www.dualies.com/2016-may-charity-ride.html

General Info:

"This ride will be self-guided tour open to street legal Dual-Sport & ADV motorcycles with USFS approved spark arrestors that meet current sound standards. This year’s ride starts in Banning. The route will consist of jeep and fire roads, OHV roads, 4WD trails and easy-to-challenging single track. Both easy way and hard way loops are available to challenge riders of all levels. Mileage will vary from 100 to 150 miles depending on whether all loops are ridden. Most people probably are unaware that there is a large variety of off-road riding so close to Orange County. This is your chance to come out and explore this area and help the Dualies raise donations for the Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation.

Self-service lunch and gas will be routed to Jo'ans in Ideyllwild. GPS will be the primary method of route navigation. In addition, a roll chart will also be offered at the start of the ride for entries postmarked by May 1.

New this year: An Adventure Bike (ADV) route will also be offered."

The Dualies have a new president in 2016, Paul Deleon, pictured below......good guy (heck, they're all good guys).......I see lots of good things ahead as we move through 2016 and beyond....

3EFE86BA-B04F-4B45-8D81-0D2768C48FD0_zps

Sporting my Dualies Jersey at a joint CORE/Dualies event.....SDAR mgmt. might want to look into creating/selling SDAR Jerseys to members so folks can wear them at SDAR or other events.....

1CEC67A5-FDB1-4057-BFBD-453B27B8A279_zps

Have done it before, fun ride in a great area for a great cause !

I am looking for a riding partner-my partner had to drop out to to family conflicts.  50 yr old Intermediate rider-not really interested in hard ways this ride.  Ride a Kim 560 exc-have not done this ride before-looking forward to it