Sign in to follow this  
Mr.JAJA

4 All the hard core sand racer, here from Europe/ France

For all the once who love riding Sand. 4 hour race, with 2500+ starters all at one shoot on the beach. It is cold, (Ass-cold) but the biggest party on the beach in France (No, I dint say the world). I been there a couple times with my camper in the 80th.

Enduropale du Touquet site officiel

https://www.facebook.com/Enduropale-du-Touquet-site-officiel-247931162024962/?fref=nf

Le Touquet Ive been watching this thing for years its pure mayhem!!!!

very funny stuff happens there, in the pro ranks it always draws top tier guys as well. But karma from laughing aside the ammies are very entertaining to watch.

another one that's in Italia is the 24 hours of Lignano not nearly as huge but very entertaining as well, there's a Brit one as well.

In Italia they still have the National series super mare cross, which are series of beach races, a few of my friends have participated and a couple have championships in this pure beach sand series. Imagine trying to have a MX race on the beach here in the US..........

Thanks for posting and reminding!!! PPS just go on Youtube and type in Le Touquet for all kinds and years of coverage.

here for the folks unfamiliar

Le Touquet Ive been watching this thing for years its pure mayhem!!!!

very funny stuff happens there, in the pro ranks it always draws top tier guys as well. But karma from laughing aside the ammies are very entertaining to watch.

another one that's in Italia is the 24 hours of Lignano not nearly as huge but very entertaining as well, there's a Brit one as well.

In Italia they still have the National series super mare cross, which are series of beach races, a few of my friends have participated and a couple have championships in this pure beach sand series. Imagine trying to have a MX race on the beach here in the US..........

Thanks for posting and reminding!!! PPS just go on Youtube and type in Le Touquet for all kinds and years of coverage.

here for the folks unfamiliar

The funny thing is, Every one can run Le Tuc. as we use to call it and be a part. Sure you wont have a chance, but you had FUN.