Covered in Dust

Breakfast Club Tuesday 11/17

Meeting at Kendall's in Borrego Springs at 8 for breakfast then unload the bikes and take a 100 mile run around the dez. Not sure on a route yet but sand, hills and good times are expected. Come out and join Bagstr and CiD for a fun day. Bring tools, tubes, radio if you have one and water,snacks. We'll have lunch at the mexican place after the ride washed down with a couple of cold beers.

CiD

CID,

Great to meet you at the track day! Would love to join you but will be riding the BAJA 1000 course in a week so have to prep. Please keep me on your list to join next time and have fun safe ride!

Hey CID,

I would like to lobby for an 8:30 meeting at Kendall's. The overnight is forecast is 37f overnight with high of 66f Tuesday. That and I may have a chance of arriving on time for that good breakfast.

Bags tr

i-XHCtxvH.jpg

8:30 it is for breakfast, you'll never hear me complain about starting a little later. We're probably looking at around 9:30ish for kickstands up.

CiD

Going to try and make it. Shouldn't be a problem so hopefully I will see you for breakfast and a great ride.

Xseelent! Need to prep the radio and GPS.. 146.505mhz

90% in. If I make the ride, can someone take some riding gear from me and deliver it to another member? I'm giving Oracle some boots, chest protector and knee guards...I'll pay with a beverage or two for your services.

I can work something out on the gear for Oracle. I think he drives thru Escondido everyday so I can arrange a meetup.

CiD

I'm 90%. Will follow-up for sure tomorrow :good:

Make that 100%!

If anyone wants to carpool from SD send me a message, otherwise I'll be at Kendall's @ 8:30

I can work something out on the gear for Oracle. I think he drives thru Escondido everyday so I can arrange a meetup.

CiD

:smile_anim:

If it works out, great!

Im going out early tomorrow to set up a campsite for the wife. I might miss breakfast, but for sure will see u guys by 9am.