Met cvrick at McCain this morning for some single track fun. https://youtu.be/Ry_a_Rgm8M0

Does something look different in this pic? and no I didn't get a new van.

post-15782-0-40913000-1447039028_thumb.j

Wait that's not a drz. First ride on my new 2014 ktm 350exc. Let me say riding has never been so much fun.

post-15782-0-79580800-1447039319_thumb.j

He'll yeah rob now bust out the wallet on upgrades pm or call me for help. P.s. I also have a best dual sport bikes exhaust tip for sale I know u like a loud exhaust. Congrats

Congrats Rob! You're gonna love 'er! A whole new world now... :lmaosmiley:

holy toledo Rob, that is fantastic, that is a super looking bike.... you will be super fast now - congrats!

heck, rhetorically, is that more than just new to you?? actually brand new?, is that veys? NICE!

Heck, another drz mate upgrading his ride. dang, I better start shopping - haha. cheers.

Hell ya. I feel some desert trips coming soon. Call me.

check spokes after a couple of rides. as well as your sprocket bolts.

2014 model 100 miles. Almost new. Faster with less effort than riding the DRZ.

Thanks guys. I'm actually enjoying the quiet bike but thanks Brian. Yes veys in El cajon. Online seen they had a stock 2014 350 exc-f with 113 miles/4 hours for sell and had to check it out. Previous owner with Connecticut plate removed mirrors and horn and changed the rear sprocket to a 50t. Besides that stock

So far I threw a skid plate on and desmogged it which really helped with decel pop. On order is a radiator fan and rear brake gaurd. Was gonna play with tps but Steve at C&D Cycle suggested I be better off with a remap and not to touch tps to make it richer. She's going to all american ktm for a remap today.

Lighter weight, 6 speed, fuel injected, hydraulic clutch(so nice!), what's not to love. Whole new bike to learn but I'm really stoked.

Looks like you got it dialed now just get a 13t front sprocket for tight single track and keep 14t for everything else. I love that combo. Definitely agree on remap smart choice. You gonna come to track day on Wednesday and get suspension dialed in

Good call.

Was gonna play with tps but Steve at C&D Cycle suggested I be better off with a remap and not to touch tps to make it richer. She's going to all american ktm for a remap today.

Very good indeed and yes let's ride soon Christoph. And yeah ill be there Wednesday with my freshly remapped ktm 350exc to play around on the track. Should be a fun event but not sure how much actual tuning will be going on with the amount of people going.