Sign in to follow this  
Mikey777

Husqvarna 701 ENDURO

Love it a rebranded ktm 690 just with the shitty 4cs forks, I do like coloring never liked the ktm 690 looks

Screw the bike, I want the tracks ...

Love it a rebranded ktm 690 just with the shitty 4cs forks, I do like coloring never liked the ktm 690 looks

At least they added an extra inch of travel like the older R models...

"WP Performance has tuned the closed-cartridge 4CS forks specifically for the 701 ENDURO, which find their perfect match in the fully-adjustable WP rear shock. For perfect all-terrain riding capabilities both front and rear suspension offer 275 mm of travel."

They got in Correct with the " Drive It From the Garage "; The Single Track is a Stretch. Like most bikes, you need to know your intended use vs the Fantasy in your head. The 3k service interval is sweet.

P1000989_1000w-L.jpg

Dec 2011

Nice video. I'm sure it will make most of the everyday, garden variety riders fantasize about riding their great big 701 on the highway, then transitioning to sand, rocks and singletrack, which in reality isn't going to happen for them...at least not in the way it did for the professional that is riding the bike in the ad.

Great trails reminds me of the Yamaha WR vid shot in new Zealand. As with all disclaimers" professional rider on closed coarse don't try this at home kid's" I always wanted to mount knobbies on my 750 Nighthawk.