Suspenders

Nov 11-Ride Day - Dial in day - Rider training day - Dual sport friend

DIAL YOUR BIKE IN DAY!

212 Land www.212land.com

November 11th Wednesday Veterans day Opens at 8am track open at 9am

* A casual day of bike set up on 3 groomed tracks plus an outer perimeter used for District 38 races.
* For the dual sport bikes among us, lets dedicate a track so you can ride and test at a leisurely pace, without worry.

WANT SOME RIDING POINTERS!

* There will be local & national professional riders that are willing to help out and give you personal riding tips.
* Some of our established local riders will be available to help out the beginner and novice riders on the small track.
* If you want a paid individual lesson from a national caliber professional at a cost, let me know and we will can hook you up.

LUNCH!

* My wife Jan is going to hit Costco and buy hot dogs and hamburgers so the BBQ will be Hot!

* The only fee is the Gate Fee of $25

* Please respond if you can make it so we can get the right amount of food or feed depending on who we are talking about :)

* In addition if a lot of you are coming we may be able to get a sponsored raffle going or ?

Been meaning to post something up soon as I got back from Houston and that is now!

So I have a bunch of customers that are asking to get their bike dialed in.

I also have several that want some training from more experienced riders in a controlled environment.

Hmmm so I started thinking? (Dangerous)

I was thinking about calling Austin the owner of 212 Land and see if we can have the track to ourselves for a weekday.

If we pay the standard gate fee and have 20 or more I do not see why he would not step up. If we get 30 or more we could probably get full track watering and prep and I would talk Austin into giving some tips for the more experienced riders. If anyone wants a lesson with Marty Smith he said he would join us. Gotta pay for Marty though as it is his living.

Anyhow they have a kids track that is perfect for training newbies.

There is the trail that D38 used around the perimeter and two other tracks perfect for dialing in clickers and sag so we can get your bikes working better than ever.

I also have several customers that will not go ride with you guys because they think they will hold you up.

So this might be a good time for yall to meet and maybe they would be comfortable enough to do a bikeslut ride or?

Maybe a bit of BBQ.

Any interest?

3 to 4 weeks from now maybe.

I'm in as long as you get my 350 done by then. Kidding please don't put me in the back of the line for comment.

yes but not sure on time slot, double bonus if we do a Marty class. so add me as a number. Austin is also solid pro level guy as well.

I'm in. My Yam could use a clicker set and test day.

Add a Yamaha GYTR Power Tuner to the list of available items for "dial in day".

Dial-in day Dec??

My bikes can go to the back of the line...

:-)

Suggestions for S101 dial in day would be for Wednesday November 11 which is Veterans Day or weekend of Nov7/8 It would be tough to schedule a weekend day 3-4 weeks from now which isn't a scheduled district race or too near Thanksgiving IMO.

10/24/2015**

Full Throttle Plaster City West Bike, ATV & UTV Desert Scramble

10/24/2015**

Full Throttle Plaster City West UTV Desert Scramble

11/15/2015

Top Notch Racing Plaster City East Bike & ATV Team Race

12/5/2015 Tecate Full Gas Sprint Enduro

12/12/2015**

Roadrunner Off Road Pole Line UTV Euro Scrambles

12/13/2015

Roadrunner Off Road Pole Line Bike & ATV Euro Scrambles***

This sounds like something I'd be interested in. I'd like to get input on setting up my bike when on one ride it's just me on the bike in the open desert and the next ride it's me and 40 lbs of gear in the mountains.

CiD

I'm very interested as well... Subject to being able to break away from work on the chosen day. Thanks George! (I just need to become a customer between now and then!) ;)

Talked to Austin 212 and we are a go for Veterans Day.

Standard gate fee $25

30 or more riders Austin said he would be prepping the tracks and doing training for those who want some technique.

I will see if Noah Kepple is available to help out as well.

Just finished Marty Smiths suspension and going to meet him right now. I will find out how much he needs to bring in and see if a group training might be something that you guys would like.

Oh yes and Chad, this is not just for my customers, this is for SDAR members and my customers and your friends we just want it to be friendly safe and casual fun. Be there!

Gotta run will follow up a bit later.

OK Goofy Footer,

I will bring a BBQ and hit Costco for hot dogs etc.

I am going to need some help so going to see if my wife Jan can get off work.

Need advice on technique? Just ask one of these fast and friendly guys.

Noah Kepple Just got his first top ten in EnduroCross by the way.

Austin Prida Owner of the track and a very accomplished rider and trainer.

Marty Smith will likely show up just to ride but if you want dedicated lessons $250

Hopefully a couple of others will pitch in to help out some newbies on the kids track. Bikeslut and any other experienced riders?

Bringing a TTR125 for one of the guys to train on and while he is on breaks the bike will be available.

I am going to likely be a bit overwhelmed doing bike set ups so any help you guys can give would be appreciated.

I will be bringing my trailer out so all tools will be available to really do some dialing in.

1st order of business for most will be to;

1. Set sag with gear on.

I will provide the tools but this is time consuming so there will be some DIY at the trailer. Or if a couple folks want to volunteer to help set sags that would be great. Bring bike stands!

If I set sags all day I will not have time to do clickers that many of you really need.

I will make up forms with settings for each rider so we can come up with a base line and get direction to get your bikes working better.

That will give me the time to work with you on improving the damping, steering, bottoming resistance and so much more.

Want to test springs? email me suspension101@cox.net and expect to get your hands dirty.

Super cool im excited ill talk to you in a day or two when i see you to see what i can help out with.

this sounds like it's shaping up to be a great event...

I am putting together an email list & get an email out by tonight. This should get us the 30 riders needed.

Any other input?

Suggestions?

Think I am going to make my 990 a bit more aggressive and do some testing on the kids track if I have a few minutes.

If not, I am sure someone will test her for me.

Ok 7 Confirmed and know of a few that will confirm, so.

Eddie Earl

BP619

Pasta Pilot

Husq-A-daygo

Meat Mord

Nantista

Graham

Can confirm on my email as well but it is important that when you know I know. suspension101@cox.net or here.

Thanks! Getting excited!

No problem just showing up to mob the track, right?