Suspenders

Nov 11-Ride Day - Dial in day - Rider training day - Dual sport friend

9am Track may not be ready to ride till 9am folks.

So will you be serving breakfast and aperitifs until that time?

bald rear and chunky monkey front!!! ready to ride!!! fresh mousses and tires wait for tecate. will be a fun day for jet set test and pipe test all in the name of tecate enduro. see y'all there.

Ok folks things are ramping up.

Snack bar will be open for drinks and snacks. Any requests ? I can put them in to Austin.

May be some self serve BBQ but there will be dogs and burgers about 80 I guess should do.

Looking like we are going to have about 50 riders.

We got rain here in Alpine today!

Again Gates open 8am and tracks open at 9am. Likely till about 4.

This is GREAT George! Thanks for putting it together. I'm going to bring my 14' box trailer since we'll be there all day. Nothing fancy but it has a small work bench and a solid floor to set up off of if needed. Bringing a friend to introduce with a new KTM to get dialed in. See you there.

So I'm bringing my son-in-law to ride with me for the first time. He has virtually no experience on a motorcycle. If anybody could help teach him some fundamentals I sure would appreciate it. My daughter is very nervous about him riding. He'll be on a TTR 250.

Just a 3rd party opinion but I would not want my first timing riding to be on a track with people zipping by me. Why not find a nice open field so he can learn at his own pace without the pressure of 50 people on the same track?

Just a 3rd party opinion but I would not want my first timing riding to be on a track with people zipping by me. Why not find a nice open field so he can learn at his own pace without the pressure of 50 people on the same track?

Hopefully not that many on the kiddy track or perimeter track. Plus there should be help with technique from others who are better than me. George thought this would be a good place for him to learn. We'll see.

There is plenty of safe place for a beginner.

When he has the basics then put him on the kids track that has one jump / bump that can be ridden over easily without catching air.

Plus the dirt road to the top of the property is all groomed.

Lots of room.

Still waiting to see if I can get off work for this. It disappoints me that my office is open on Veterans' Day when the courts are closed.

With allof the rain last night should make for some great riding, on the fence about riding way out to boulavard.

Me Blake, and Rev5 will be there early with the Veys Powersports pop up. We are bringing mobile fire pit for anybody who wants to drop in and warm up. We are requesting help with firewood from SDAR members. Thanks!

Me Blake, and Rev5 will be there early with the Veys Powersports pop up. We are bringing mobile fire pit for anybody who wants to drop in and warm up. We are requesting help with firewood from SDAR members. Thanks!

Late breaking, moved some things around.... I'm in!!

Crap, not sure it's in the cards. Hate to disappoint everyone that would lap me on my SE. Still trying ...

It disappoints me that my office is open on Veterans' Day when the courts are closed.

Ditto. Very generous of George and the rest making this happen.

The kiddee track sounds about my level.

Just one bump I can hit over and over with out catching too much air.

My CRF is in the shop getting a new topend.

The Old Cagiva Husky may make a debut.

Gotta dial in something ..

Great day Suspenders... Thank you! Thanks to your wife for feeding us! And thanks to 212 Land for the great track / riding area!

Thank you all. that was a good day, thank you S101 for the tiny change we made to my TE300. fully tested on the small tight short course "sand/grass" track thing holds the groove and the front is much more planted now.

Had a good time yesterday at 212 land. First time I got to ride with my son-in- law ( Will ). He got off twice, broke a blinker and kept riding. He said he had a blast. I wish I had met more members though. Thanks to KTMRad for tucking my bikes out there, that was way cool, and Skeelo221 who brought a book for Will on how to ride dual sport ( I think I'll read it too ). Thanks Jacob, that was really thoughtful. Hope to meet more of you on the trail soon. Thanks George and family.

post-15899-0-06769500-1447348774_thumb.j