Sign in to follow this  
socalhodaka

The Enduro Shop meet and greet Saturday

Might have to swing by before I pick up my San Diego Gulls season tickets!

No promises, but I have a SuMo ride that day and should be in the area at some point

No promises, but I have a SuMo ride that day and should be in the area at some point

Woa,,, whos this guy???

My son had basketball game at 12:00 and one at 3:00. I figured we would drive down and check it out between games. No dice. Traffic is hell. Almost as bad as LA nowadays.

Ended up doing much needed work at the house....now all my bikes fit in the garage !!

El nino is coming...

It was a pretty good time. I somehow resisted the temptation to throw down $600 plus for the safari tank that fits my husky.

Large turnout from SDAR. Cosmo,Kelly,Avocado, and about three more that i think of their names right now . Also Ex member Crusty and Wife.

He has kinda good thing going with the ADV -Dirt exploring thing

"Dirt Exploring Thing" Kkug

Now That is a good label for an activity which is hard to define. Kinda' like under the Adventure banner, but Faaarther Out into the bush.

Agreed, Ben has done a nice job with the store and has a fairly large selection of bike bags, klim gear, bd lights, etc ... quite a few of the necessary items to go for a long/multi day ride. Most of the items we use are quite specific and have a relatively small sales audience, the store has a surprising amount of them. I am happy to support, in live in NC so close by, good people, not a corporate shopping mall of junk items. It was nice to meet you Kelly, Ken, and Tracy.

I won a sweet wolf man dry bag in the raffle!!! Whop hooo!!

I won a sweet wolf man dry bag in the raffle!!! Whop hooo!!

They called me today and said I was picked also and to come up and get a prize.

I swung by the Enduro Shop today and they have increased their selection since the last time I visited. Gaerne and Forma boots, the new Klim gear, lots of enduro bags and what not. One of the workers mentioned some possible bike nights (I'd assume dualsport/off-road specific) in the coming months.

Cyclops inline headlight AC to DC rectifier so you can run those LED lights on your stock dirtbike (with AC / DC stators). Pretty cool.

I know a few guys here have installed the Cyclops LED headlights into their bikes.

post-14322-0-56297700-1445400289_thumb.j

Enduro boots

post-14322-0-94587200-1445400290_thumb.j

They have a full shop in the back and are building up a pretty sweet DR650 SuperMod for a customer.

post-14322-0-07292800-1445400293_thumb.j

yeah their selection is huge now. I have them on facebook and they want to do a meeting every month and go over new products and maybe have speakers talk about trail repair and off bike camping etc. sounds pretty cool for a local company to do

...and go over new products and maybe have speakers talk about trail repair and off bike camping etc. sounds pretty cool for a local company to do

That would be cool... :smile_anim:

Glad to see Ben putting it together.....good dude......I assume he's taking this full time now and no longer doing the Fire Dept gig?

Glad to see Ben putting it together.....good dude......I assume he's taking this full time now and no longer doing the Fire Dept gig?

So if firefighting is the best job in the world, what is #2?

Owning an off-road moto shop and riding all the time??

Cosmo, I think he is pretty open to ideas.

Whatcha thinking? Jalapeno popper party?

You cooked up a storm at the Moto Forza club meeting with the Mark Kariya presentation!

I bought helmet and boots from them and at the time they gave an additional 10% off...wound up cheaper than internet prices. Need to head back over and pick up a Wolfman tank bag.