paulmbowers

Motoz hybrids in stock locally

I started using a Motoz several years ago, but the distribution was always wonky. I've been noticing more online retailers stocking them- still an odd brand, but happy to see them grow.

A few months ago, I bought one of the trail/trials hybrid from one of the online retailers, and in anticipation of the BAR10 ride, took my wheels to Full Throttle in Santee to have them install the new tires. Because I'm lazy and no good and only change tires in the middle of nowhere under duress.

But.

I noticed they have the Motoz hybrids in stock there, and they've always treated me well on prices for tires and mount/balance.

Good folks there.

Aaaand, the characteristics of this wonderful tire are???

Huh. Just saw MOTOZ has released a 150 size ADV-style tire today at the KTM rally. Don't know anything about it- hearzapitcha (sorry Riggah):

11216821_518688614960231_443802213528335

Huh. Just saw MOTOZ has released a 150 size ADV-style tire today at the KTM rally. Don't know anything about it- hearzapitcha (sorry Riggah):

11216821_518688614960231_443802213528335

Yes, I saw this today as well. A couple days too late as it was. Just took delivery of another set of Big Blocks for the 950. Would have liked to try these. Guess I'll have to wait a couple thousand miles.