Little Bike

Fallbrook to Santiago Peak

We'll try this again! Looks like 89 -90 on Sunday. Whew.

Sunday, 9:00, I'll post a meetup spot later in the week.

Why not meet in Downtown fallbrook. Say like the Albertsons parking lot?

I'm in for this. Will be riding the 990. This is a great ride.

That sounds good, we have a meeting place and a time!

Rode to work this morning for the first time in a while, soooo nice.

I'll be bringing my new, to me, ktm 350 with a rekluse. Gonna be interesting! I've never ridden with a rekluse before and I've only been on the bike for about 20 minutes around the neighborhood. Whoohoo!

Let's see if I can make it. Saturday's BBQ on Fiesta Island and a ride on Sunday sound good to me, but what she things is important.

Might try this one. It would be nice to meet you, Sue. I won't know for sure until Saturday most likely. I might be racing Sunday.

Sounding like it's going to be a great group and I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody!

However, I am going to be eating dust with you racers, night riders and people riding 990s on dirt!

Riding with a rekluse is no different than a normal bike 99% of the time. The other 1% is the fact that you cannot stall the bike and you can start without feathering the clutch which is absolutely awesome once you learn to trust the "automatic transmission" like you do in your car. You'll love it and never want to ride dirt without one again.

Riding with a rekluse is no different than a normal bike 99% of the time. The other 1% is the fact that you cannot stall the bike and you can start without feathering the clutch which is absolutely awesome once you learn to trust the "automatic transmission" like you do in your car. You'll love it and never want to ride dirt without one again.

That's what I've been told, I've ridden around my neighborhood just a bit, it's pretty cool. I'm looking forward to trying it on dirt. I just have to remember to be careful to not forget that the bike is essentially in neutral when the throttle is let off, I'm sure the first time I forget is going to be worthy of a pic or two.... ; )

Anyone know the exact distance between fuel stops? I have about 110 mile range, maybe a bit more.

I don't know an exact distance, I think its going to be close for you.

Try Google maps, Fallbrook to DeLuz, DeLuz to Santa Rosa Plateau, Santa Rosa Plateau to Santiago Peak, Santiago Peak to Lake Elsinore. Not exactly the route, but might give you an idea.

Anyone know the exact distance between fuel stops? I have about 110 mile range, maybe a bit more.

You should have no problem.

Sounding like it's going to be a great group and I'm really looking forward to meeting everybody!

However, I am going to be eating dust with you racers, night riders and people riding 990s on dirt!

I will be right back there with ya most likely!

You should have no problem.

I've heard that before! A few hours before running out of gas 3 miles from the station :P

I will be bringing my 1L fuel tank for my bike just incase... 1.8G doesn't seem to go far..

Matt

I'll be bringing an '89 TransAlp down from Barstow. Could make room on the trailer if someone lives along the 15/215 and needs a lift.

You can always drop down into Lake Elsinore on the way back to top off.

I might show up if I can get a pass.

This Albertsons you speak of... is it the one on Mission Rd near the Baskin-Robbins :upsidedown:?

That's the one! See everyone at 9.

Let's try to keep moving tomorrow for the most part.

We'll see how goes, split into two groups if need be. I know I'll be slower, we'll definitely talk tomorrow before taking off.