robertaccio

bring him back SicVic! Donde estas carajo?

He deserted us...he doesn't return texts or calls. I was going to drop in to his place, but he probably has trip wires to claymores and punji pits everywhere. I suspect he went back to his last line of work to replenish his bank account after his last epic adventure...or...he just doesn't like us anymore

I called him out here and on advrider with no response. I think he doesn't feel like talking about his epic trip and so he's avoiding posting anywhere. :)

he's probably on a real down range adventure, completely under the radar.... epic dude-- hope all is well. Im sure he'll grace us with his presence out of the blue sooner or later.

That guy (SicVic) is an Idiot; but I'll bet He's watching all of you right now.....

I'll be back *use Arnold voice*

good thing he doesnt know where i live-----freakin Vic!!!!! WTF homie???? you riding?? Tim has inquired about where is that duck dynasty dude?. we miss you brudddda see you really are loved.

BS we really need to see that we are not cool enuff and old and decrepid--no fun to be around anymore.