I have nothing to say.... except sign me up. Surf and ride at the same time. Im done. My life is now complete. now if I can only figure a way to integrate the jet wingsuit

Makes me feel like a kid watching someone pop a wheelie for the first time.

I'm guessing that you wouldn't want to miss a shift.

I'm guessing that you wouldn't want to miss a shift.

Cool viddy! :smile_anim: I'm thinking that missing a shift at anytime is not a good thing... :coolio:

wow Robbie is getting full spectrum internet explosion. People who never hear of him or even see "dirt bikes" on their radar screens are into this one.

This video is blowing up on the interwebs........very cool.....too bad you need a new bike each time you ride - HA! (I gotta believe this bike was scrap after the ride with all that salt water everywhere)

You cannot fall, right? Unless it has some sort of inflatable save system.

EDIT

Interview

http://www.rollingstone.com/sports/features/robbie-maddison-on-cheating-death-to-make-his-pipe-dream-a-reality-20150803

But eventually, the bike would sink, right?

Each time the bike went under, we had extensive mechanical work to rebirth it for another run. We knew we were bound to sink the bike a few times in Tahiti, so we switched from a 450cc four-stroke motor to a two-stroke motor for the advantage of having a less-complicated engine and less electronics and wiring to deal with.

Pretty awesome. What makes it crazy is that they choose Teahupoo as the testing ground. Eventhough it was a small day, this break is the most insane breaks in the world.

I'd like to see him get pitted in this....

post-15155-0-92797700-1438656111_thumb.j

Pretty awesome. What makes it crazy is that they choose Teahupoo as the testing ground. Eventhough it was a small day, this break is the most insane breaks in the world.

attachicon.gifteahupoo-surfing-20150429150105-5540f23178433.jpg

Probably gonna need the 500 for that... :crazy:

I said the same thing to myself as he was zipping over to the break... Tell me he's not headed to 'Chopes?!!!

attachicon.gifteahupoo-surfing-20150429150105-5540f23178433.jpg

Probably gonna need the 500 for that... :crazy:

I said the same thing to myself as he was zipping over to the break... Tell me he's not headed to 'Chopes?!!!

Maybe he'll give JAWS in Maui a shot... :crying_anim02::bigeyed::ohno02::confused: