I think it's because I ride over my head .

Just twisting the throttle pulled somethin in my hand.

Iced it.. it's fine.

have to admit after the rain 3 of railed up that thing (at kind of silly speed) and it was fun. had not ridden it in years.

What's your time going up that Robert?

It's gotta be ridiculously fast.

Any chesty cam footage?

I would not say that fast, not pro speed by any means, it was 3 man train up, with a few others a ways back, I have no idea from the bottom road entrance to the upper crossroad post as far as time, I was following in P3 and those guys led me down a follow fast path that scared me a few times, those water breaks at the beginning had us airborne way longer than my comfort level usually allows. the cam guy was battery dead by the time we got there, but he got great stuff earlier in the loop. Usually we get back up on other routes, but that time we did the K trail up. PS the K trail used to be a true single track route a long time ago, but finally got the bobcat style treatment. those loose rocks rolling around under your tires are sketchy for sure.

lesson suspension is really everything as these modern bikes are all very strong in the engine dept from the little 125s all the way to big 4 strokes.

I got you all beat on time on Kernan I just came down it 2 days ago from pine valley to crossroad on my 950 loaded with fuel and full camping gear took me about half an hour, No joke. I've been down and up dozens of times on my small bike at decent speed but on my big bike those loose rocks scared ---- out of me. No injuries though I have seen 2 people fly off edges and end up 30 feet down in bushes before I took my time and didn't want to pick up my bike weighed probably 500 lbs loaded.

dang mang niiice!!!! we will start calling you Birchy!!

Medium pace up. Stopped once to check on my buddy. Definitely could have pushed harder but never a good idea on that trail. I would want to have a closed course set up for that!

post-15422-0-00168200-1438717404_thumb.j