ThumperBob

China's RX3

Pretty impressive specs reliable seems pretty good too be a good bike for a beginner

Have to admit, being in the market for a new bike these definitely have my interest and even though they have a lot of good reviews I'm not sure i could pull the trigger Ha-ha

Does anyone own one locally ?

There's a guy named Daveon that adv rider thread who lives in Esco. He offered to meet me any time so I could check it out.

I wish there was a dealer in San Diego as i would like to see one of these in person. I stopped by Motoworld today and they have a 2015 Honda CB300F on sale for $3499 so even though it's not in quite the same category it is in price.

Socalmoto CSC is up in orange county. When I did an address check it was 100 miles from my house. I was in the cage today and saw one at Poway rd and the 67. Very sharp looking bike. Seriously considering one for my next bike. Lots of good reivews out there. Two folks down in Houston flew out and bought two and rode them all the way back home.

Socalmoto CSC is up in orange county. When I did an address check it was 100 miles from my house. I was in the cage today and saw one at Poway rd and the 67. Very sharp looking bike. Seriously considering one for my next bike. Lots of good reivews out there. Two folks down in Houston flew out and bought two and rode them all the way back home.

Thanks for the info and think i might have to reconsider my thinking after reading some reviews.

I am free this weekend and think i might take the drive and look at these before buying anything.

If you're handy with a wrench I think the bike is a no-brainer. It's getting tons of good press, the owners love them, and since they're (relatively) local if you do have issues at least they're within reach and speak English. When my father in law first started looking for bikes this was on his short list. He ended up with an NC700x, but only because Fastring sold it too cheap. Haha.

Well planning to take the drive up Saturday am and also stop by berts mega mall although i don't have a truck anymore so looking for a small/cheap trailer to take just in case :) or maybe rent a uhaul

All I can say is...u get what u pay for. Think about long term reliability....how long has this been out and are there any long term tests/reviews ?

I am in the construction forensic field and most of the stuff that comes from China has poor quality control and has lots of problems...not to mention the pet food products and other things that have had major issues over the years.

To each his own...if u wanna get a Chinese bike to save some bucks...go for it.

Anyone remember when Japanese cars and bikes ("this bike from a piano maker") started arriving on our shores?

People said the same thing. Cheap, flimsy, made from old tin cans, etc.

I've not seen these bikes, but I'm not ready to diss them without doing so.

That ADVrider thread is a good place to start. The bike has been around for a long time and a proven performer in other markets. The US press has given it positive reviews every time. Is it as polished as a $20k bmw or ktm? Of course not. But if you're looking for a cheap entry into the adv world I think it's a perfect place to start.