Socaldualer

3 Brothers in the OC-any experiences?

Straying deep into the depths of the Peoples Republic of California.

Theyve been around a long time and i know its actually 2 brothers now but thinking of buying a Husky for the wife and just wondering how they are to deal with?....

Thanks.

Are you from Orange County? I've heard good things about Moto-Forza in North County.

I am from OC, but haven't kept up to speed on anything there... I've embraced San Diego.

Go up there and chat; you can get a pretty good feel for a place after a visit or two. Ask on thumpertalk and advrider also... more diverse group than here

My buddy went there and to OC KTM and Husky in Orange. He ended up buying from OC KTM. he said he got a better vibe from them, super friendly and better prices. He ended up buying a plated 350 and loves it .

All I know is...when I did the Trans America Trail and needed a chain and sprockets in Nevada....they were the only shop around with 950 sprockets in stock and they took care of me...shipped them out right away....also had a friend with a good experience with them....that's all I know.

I bought my ktm at 3 bros. No complaints from me, they were easy to work with, they even sweetened the deal with a skidplate and sprocket. In and out in about an hour.

Nice!

Thanks Randy and Slut and other gents for the reviews-its come down to them or OC KTM-problem is i want the FE 350 S and they dont have any in stock-all 501's so im looking for good dealer with at least one in stock thats motivated to sell.

3 bros does have a few in stock and based on reviews i think i will be giving them a call.

I appreciate you local boys, i am on the other two forums but you almost get info overload with the bigger forums. Dont have time to read someone sniveling that the vending machine didnt have Rolos....

Again thanks to all that chimed in.

Update-

Just got back from speaking with Eduardo-one of the brazilian bros-super nice guy.

You know how when you first meet someone you get a vibe-you get a pretty good feel for the person?, in about 2 minutes i didnt feel the greasy-fast talking used car salesman vibe i had at Mission Motorsports and another dealer.

Great little shop-put a down on a 2015 Husky (ahem...KTM) FE 350S for the wifey.

Ill post another thread later when its done getting farkled and lowered.

Havent seen the final bill yet for farkilization but Ed was straight up with me on price, he looked me in the eye, let me talk about what i wanted and had some good insights. Heres another thing i noticed. I heard several shop intercoms calling for him and he never left our conversation. No looking at his phone or even talking to staff-gave me his undivided attention. Now call me old school but i dig that. He also threw in some free shirts and some stickers and promised to do me right on labor to install the parts necessary for lowering. I brought the Devol link in i got pretty cheap. Hoping he can add link-mess with forks and shock and i will install SC low profile seat to get this down to her level. If that dosent work im gonna have to spend some more for some real suspension work.

Want to thank those that had good things to say about the place-it influenced my decision and im glad it did.

Yes, just purchased from them! Similiar good experience as Socaldualer. I tried tried tried to buy local but no one would budge on pricing nor offer any kind deal whatsoever. In fact, on my way up to 3Bros Racing, as a last gut check I called a local dealer and asked for the finance manager. I told him the price and asked if he could do the same, he exclaimed "No, go buy it if you can get that price". So I did!

3bros isn't about making a ton on a single bike, they want your repeat business and referrals. After this experience, I will say they earned both from me!

Asked for the owner and we negotiated everything over the phone so that when I arrived, everything would be done. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like some used car salesman, I just wanted a deal. It was painless, I got a screaming deal on the bike, and by adding accessories at time of purchase, I was able to negotiate everything into a "package" deal. They showed me their cost, the MSRP, and I negotiated from there to a very good honest price. In the end, saved a ton by doing it this way instead of the alternative. In the past, I always slowly built up my bikes over time (which is part of teh fun) however it costs almost 30% more to piecemeal it this way. By going all in, one can maximize the discount from a "power position" of negotiation.

So, in the end they were great, honest, and really did an outstanding job. Will definitely be a repeat customer and highly recommend. I won't diclose pricing yet but I'm happy to connect anyone here with them. Got to know them quite well and am comfortable to refer anyone their way.

Yes, just purchased from them! Similiar good experience as Socaldualer. I tried tried tried to buy local but no one would budge on pricing nor offer any kind deal whatsoever. In fact, on my way up to 3Bros Racing, as a last gut check I called a local dealer and asked for the finance manager. I told him the price and asked if he could do the same, he exclaimed "No, go buy it if you can get that price". So I did!

3bros isn't about making a ton on a single bike, they want your repeat business and referrals. After this experience, I will say they earned both from me!

Asked for the owner and we negotiated everything over the phone so that when I arrived, everything would be done. Don't get me wrong, it wasn't like some used car salesman, I just wanted a deal. It was painless, I got a screaming deal on the bike, and by adding accessories at time of purchase, I was able to negotiate everything into a "package" deal. They showed me their cost, the MSRP, and I negotiated from there to a very good honest price. In the end, saved a ton by doing it this way instead of the alternative. In the past, I always slowly built up my bikes over time (which is part of teh fun) however it costs almost 30% more to piecemeal it this way. By going all in, one can maximize the discount from a "power position" of negotiation.

So, in the end they were great, honest, and really did an outstanding job. Will definitely be a repeat customer and highly recommend. I won't diclose pricing yet but I'm happy to connect anyone here with them. Got to know them quite well and am comfortable to refer anyone their way.

Nice!