kkug

SDAR Summer Picnic and Pot Luck-- 8-22-15 Fiesta Island

Fiesta%20Island%20Barn%20fire_1.jpg

I have two large tables on the truck, Boom Box, Easy Up 12x12, Cooler, small grill, beach chairs, Yellow Ballon,

Is that close where the spot will be? Let me know and I can change it today.

I want to post a picture of Fiesta Island but having a hard time . The side where you are looking at the water to the west and see the little island with the marker on it . Big sand parking lot - flat -you know where ??

If you don,t I will try to get a picture up.

DONE

Enjoy the Party, you rascals...

See you all in September :shiftyeyes_anim:

Fiesta%20Island%20Barn%20fire_1.jpg

I have two large tables on the truck, Boom Box, Easy Up 12x12, Cooler, small grill, beach chairs, Yellow Ballon,

Is that close where the spot will be? Let me know and I can change it today.

Yes somewhere where your arrow is.

Definitely going to try and make this. Might be there later in the afternoon. Don't know what I'll bring. See ya!

I have a few friends coming who I ride with, but they didn't respond here. I'm thinking we'll have a decent turnout.

Set up the new pop up to try it out. I will be trying to get there early, maybe 8 or before. With so many people that might come by I would hate to not have a spot. KKug any last things you think we need that are not covered?

20150820_160929_zpsjhe4bwaj.jpg

I have a few friends coming who I ride with, but they didn't respond here. I'm thinking we'll have a decent turnout.

OH yeah RanDAY!! A BUNCH from the SDAR, and half the MC shops in town.....yeah, I think you got it

GOIN ON!!

i'LL set up for pics and video around 2-3pm.....and wait for the bulk of folks to show up!! If I stay late enough

I can take some sunset pics of couples.......( I'm not a pro, and all the images will go to RanDAY )

Did you invite Darrell? :coolio:

Randy

My wife Mary Jean is bringing a pan of FOOD........

Rdub...I didn't see Darrell...but sent email to the shop...please tell him about it.

Since I'm halfway around the world, my son may take my Tiger for a spin and stop by. Say hi to him if he makes it!

Set up the new pop up to try it out. I will be trying to get there early, maybe 8 or before. With so many people that might come by I would hate to not have a spot. KKug any last things you think we need that are not covered?

20150820_160929_zpsjhe4bwaj.jpg

Dessert ! Mike that will be great I will try to be their too. We may have to do a little shopping but we will see when the time comes .

I'm bringing fresh corn tortillas and the killer salsa. If I'm in the mood I may crank up some poppers. I should be there noonish Im guessing.

I hate to do this last minute, but we're going to have to bow out today. The wife and I both caught a bad cold from baby sitting our grandson earlier in the week. Don't want to share this one with anybody.

Sorry Ken. Really bummed to miss this....

I forgot all the condoments in frig at work. I am thinking of bring a couple of those giant premade salads.

Anyone down there now?. Is the water choppy or are we in a boat area? We may leave the paddle boards at home.

Schwinn- the west side of fiesta is right next to the main channel. The south side (around the corner) is near a no wake area if I remember correctly

Just left advbum abd kug are down there on west side

Here's where we are....when you get to the fork in the road on Fiesta Island, bear right to take the long way around...we are right across from the island with the white tower on it, and Kug's trailer has the SDAR banner on it, Mike's white dodge ram has the canopy set up.

We're just east of the shortcut intersection with the long way around.

Well, it's not letting attach a photo....oh well.

Well work calls and I'm mostly out, might stop by later when done.

Mmmmm food. One of favorite pass times. Hanging with you guys. I am bringing a 10 x 10 shade also. Lori gets off from Starbucks after 12:30pm.

Funny how life gets in the way. I'm still going to be there but without the truck and trailer in the range of noon to 1:00 ish as family and customers call. Wife and I will be in the little green machine, and try to pick up some sweet treats on the way. I'm thinkin' fudge brownies or something of the sort for say 25-50, depends on how much everybody likes brownies.