kkug

SDAR Summer Picnic and Pot Luck-- 8-22-15 Fiesta Island

Please chime in if you can make the new date !

I'm hoping I can make it. I might even have my replacement truck by then to bring the trailer, otherwise just the personage and a potluck treat.

Sweet, good date for me :) I'll smoke a huge batch of chicken legs and thighs, figure 15 lbs or so.

Sweet, good date for me :) I'll smoke a huge batch of chicken legs and thighs, figure 15 lbs or so.

Now the party is on !!!!!! :smile_anim:

<------------ 50/50 on the new date.

Ok lets try the 8-22-15

:thumbsup_anim:

Reminder....August 22nd....please bring cash if u want ant SDAR stickers, we have plenty of them.

I stopped in to see Tommy Gomes (bluefin2na) at Catalina Offshore Products on Saturday to pick up some fish for a BBQ...also ran into TrophyHunter and his wife.

Anyway...Tommy said he'll throw us some fish for our picnic so I'll bring that and condiments for maybe fish tacos ?

What y'all think...some grilled fish tacos ?

Reminder....August 22nd....please bring cash if u want ant SDAR stickers, we have plenty of them.

Randy, why do i see that "You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day"

Mr JaJa....the "like" button doesn't work...we still need to get that button removed.

Amber (wife) & I are planning to join in. Our 1000 sq. ft. victory garden is starting to go off, should have plenty of fresh tomatoes, squash and other good veggies to bring to the feast. Sounds fun.

Please respond if u think u will attend....so far, not many responses....wed hate to bring a bunch of food if only 5 people show up !

C'mon people...let's make this thing a good get together !

On a totally unrelated note (other than Fiesta Island tie-in) I played with a band at the Beachcomber Sunday after the OTL tournament was done. The team Tree was usually on won the whole thing (if I understood all the banter in the club and on facebook). Lots of "Tree Work Ahead" shirts. Tree smiling down from above

On a totally unrelated note (other than Fiesta Island tie-in) I played with a band at the Beachcomber Sunday after the OTL tournament was done. The team Tree was usually on won the whole thing (if I understood all the banter in the club and on facebook). Lots of "Tree Work Ahead" shirts. Tree smiling down from above

Excellent...

Ok time to start prepping for the party .

We only have about 14 confirmed people . I thought we would get better participation - Chime in . What else are you doing on a Saturday afternoon ?

Take a break and join us !

I think many people won't confirm til last minute or will just show up...or, it will be a small turnout...I hope its the first case.