kkug

SDAR Summer Picnic and Pot Luck-- 8-22-15 Fiesta Island

New DATE --8-22-15

It is now official. If someone know of a major scheduling conflict ( like another event at Fiesta Island please let me know )

Bring your family ,a spare toy box or two,lawn chairs,beach toys,ez up,s and a big smile to our first ? summer pot luck.

Time - 2 PM to ?? Bonfire time and beyond-- The island closes at 10 PM

Main Pot Luck starts at 4 PM-- We will have grills, tables,paper goods,

Bring something to share ,ribs,chicken,beef,brats,salad,munchies,desert,pies, fruit ,ice cream ect.You been to potlucks before so you got a good ideal.

Bring your own drinks --remember booze is not allowed and as respectful members of the community we all know how to deal with that situation. Toy Boxes and Motorhomes are welcome.

We ask for a few volunteers to come early in the morning to stake out a spot. ( I don,t think you can ribbin something out but a few toy boxes parked in a square might do the job.) Then maybe you can go home for awhile.

Also need a volunteer for someone to come up with some fun games like Fear Factor ( well not really but you get the ideal ) Maybe even a movie who knows .

This should be a great time and we should invite our sponsors from the Dash and give them some recognition.

So chime in with any ideals .

I will try to update a food list.

Food List

KUG -- corn and sweet potatoes in foil-- a grill -- no toy box or motor home -a Table or two- Some pallet firewood cut up.No Nails -fire pit

Bikeslut - ?Smuggled Sausages --can,t stay long

Mr JAJA x2 --Will bring a pan with Beans with BIG YELLOW BALOON

Mikey777-- box of Costco burgers and buns. (No toy or Motorhome or grill)

KTM Rad --I'll bring some food...don't know what yet.

Wierrider -??

Afry - I'll smoke a huge batch of chicken legs and thighs, figure 15 lbs or so.

BSon2or4-?

Crawdaddy -?

Oracle -?

Dress4Less- ?

(bluefin2na)- ? Some fish for Tacos

Wildwood +1- veggies

Cosmo -Big grill and ice

Wintyfresh-Kayaks

Schwimn +1 Mics Vegs

Adv Bum +?

TNTMO --in sprit +1

McTrails

rwyant +1

It's a Saturday so I'll be working...about 200 yards from you guys...I'll stop by after work but before Wong's. I'll be on a bike, so the grill is out, but I can probably smuggle some sausages over

Sorry, out (most likely), that's the same weekend as the Bullhead City Regatta

It's a Saturday so I'll be working...about 200 yards from you guys...I'll stop by after work but before Wong's. I'll be on a bike, so the grill is out, but I can probably smuggle some sausages over

He said smuggle sausages

I am I and have it on the Calendar.

Will bring a pan with Beans, made by my wife. :exclamation::smile_anim::girl_devil:

Kug: I'll bring a box of Costco burgers and buns. (No toy or Motorhome or grill)

Up in the air on everything due to mechanical, but if I have the means, I'll be there. (Toy Hauler, grill, grill gas) Pending a lemon law buyback on the truck and finding a suitable replacement.

Will bring a pan with Beans, made by my wife. :exclamation::smile_anim::girl_devil:

Mr JaJa...bring the wife also !

I will actually be in town that weekend and haven't seen many of you in a while. Hmmnnnn...

Mr JaJa...bring the wife also !

You think she will let me eat the bean's alone? neeeeeeeee.

Unfortunately I am out for this weekend. Heading to MotoGp in Indianopolis!!!

I'll bring some food...don't know what yet.

Hopefully someone can bring a motorhome or trailer down.

I can bring a 10x20 tarp and a few chairs. I can probably borrow a few tables from someone and/or SDBMW.

Everyone please plan on bringing chairs if u don't ride down.

Wives and families are welcome.

Please RSVP so we can have a rough idea of how many to expect.

Let's invite our supporting shops and Desert Dash Sponsors (as Kug mentioned).

Kug...can u let the Hurkman know about it ?

2, coming from my side.

I will bring a "BIG YELLOW BALLOON" as Marker on my truck bed.

I am going to try and be there, no grill or RV. If I make it I'll bring some costco items and water. I'll update when I know if I can make it.

It is now official. If someone know of a major scheduling conflict ( like another event at Fiesta Island please let me know )

Bring your family ,a spare toy box or two,lawn chairs,beach toys,ez up,s and a big smile to our first ? summer pot luck.

Time - 2 PM to ?? Bonfire time and beyond-- The island closes at 10 PM

Main Pot Luck starts at 4 PM-- We will have grills, tables,paper goods,

Bring something to share ,ribs,chicken,beef,brats,salad,munchies,desert,pies, fruit ,ice cream ect.You been to potlucks before so you got a good ideal.

Bring your own drinks --remember booze is not allowed and as respectful members of the community we all know how to deal with that situation. Toy Boxes and Motorhomes are welcome.

We ask for a few volunteers to come early in the morning to stake out a spot. ( I don,t think you can ribbin something out but a few toy boxes parked in a square might do the job.) Then maybe you can go home for awhile.

Also need a volunteer for someone to come up with some fun games like Fear Factor ( well not really but you get the ideal ) Maybe even a movie who knows .

This should be a great time and we should invite our sponsors from the Dash and give them some recognition.

So chime in with any ideals .

I will try to update a food list.

Food List

KUG -- corn and sweet potatoes in foil-- a grill -- no toy box or motor home

Bikeslut -Smuggled Sausages --can,t stay long

Mr JAJA --Will bring a pan with Beans

Mikey777-- box of Costco burgers and buns. (No toy or Motorhome or grill)

As I come with a truck or car, can I bring anything ?

So the OTL got rained out and it got rescheduled to Aug 8-9 so you know what that means ! I am going to do more checking but I think we are going to be shut out of Fiesta Island .

Ski Beach or Crown point PARK. We just had a Bratwurst Party there 2 weeks ago. no fire pit.

Postpone yes, 8-15 NO its Barona speedway night.

There is also a wedding the 8th....of an SDAR internet affiliate.......so a postponement would be good.

Hey Kug and all....how about 8-22 for the new date ?

Like it. August is party time. I will leave all my BBQ stuff on the truck for this weekend.