350thumper

Sun June/28 -Noob- Eagles Peak Run

vxsams. hope to see you out there .

were gonna get some good footage .

i just hope i can get it out of my storage disc.

Goon. your gonna love this route ..

if u want i can ride sweep again and should have eddie eddie with me and hopefully his brother.if they dont go i can still ride sweep or lead or just ride.i realy like these noob rides it is fun to meet new people and see old faces.if any body wants to ride down there i will be leaving from ramona around 700 am if u want to tag along.

vxsams. hope to see you out there .

were gonna get some good footage .

i just hope i can get it out of my storage disc.

Goon. your gonna love this route ..

Sounds like fun. I have the videos saved to my pc. I'll be there with about 64 gigs of memory cards.

I'd like to get in on a baja ride. Maybe we can plan something when I see ya. Or maybe you can point me in the right direction.

Hell Yeah, I'm pumped! I haven't ridden dirt in a while (years) so I'll probably be towards the back of the pack

I would have to say at the Carl's Jr's it's a big parking lot I think you would be okay but not sure about that.

these back roads are nice and cool, with flowing pace .

there will be a creek we run thru , my son got me a new go pro for Fathers Day .trying to get it mounted to my helmet or chest by then,....

any body know if its better to mount it on the roost delector ?

I use the "chesty" mount. Its easy and you dont have to mount anything to your gear.

do less branches hit the camera if mounted on the side of the helmet?

Yes....and no. Depends where/how you ride. I like the side mount, has more action to the footage. I still hit alot of branches on the side, i think more, "im all over the place though".

Im definitely gonna join this ride. Getting a new front tire tomorrow. Got a pinch flat Sunday for the first time, on thing valley. After riding the last noob ride i had to go back. Think ill keep the air pressure a little higher next time.

Im definitely gonna join this ride. Getting a new front tire tomorrow. Got a pinch flat Sunday for the first time, on thing valley. After riding the last noob ride i had to go back. Think ill keep the air pressure a little higher next time.

Oh yea. out of the 3 riders, 2 of our tubes had splits from being "aged". Remember to check your spares periodically. If i was by myself it wouldve sucked.

I will probably be on my own so I will see you there Troy might be able to make it depending on his back issues

if u want i can ride sweep again and should have eddie eddie with me and hopefully his brother.if they dont go i can still ride sweep or lead or just ride.i realy like these noob rides it is fun to meet new people and see old faces.if any body wants to ride down there i will be leaving from ramona around 700 am if u want to tag along.

ya that sounds great . i need you to sweep for me on sunday out thru cedar creek with this ride.

did your slippers come in?

I'm planning on going....can help with mid sweep or end sweep if needed.

have not gotten any package yet hopefully get some soon money's been tight. Randy if you want a ride sweep with me I would be happy to have your presence + have somebody to ride with.

I had a blast on the last ride a couple of weeks ago. Look forward to doing these trails and meeting more new people!

Dennis.

Great question..Return plan is up to the group once we get out there .. other wise we come back down from Eagle Peak thru the green sticker area.. and end up at the new location of the alpine brewery.

Brewery sounds like a solid plan to this guy :D Been meaning to get to that one anyway :D

I will join in with my Tiger. I'll be riding there from Ramona.

I will be leaving starts at 7 if you want to ride with me

Hey, I'm running kinda late. If I miss y'all is there a way I could catch up?