kkug

Summer Picnic ?

I did not know that alcohol was prohibited on fiesta island. What about the over the line they always have alcohol? Not that alcohol is a must, but hanging out drinking a cold beer would be nice.

They get a special permit because no one would show up if alcohol was banned :)

I believe most County parks allow alcohol.

$150 fine for alcohol on fiesta. Don't ask me how I know. Technically you can drink at fiesta in a motor home or toy hauler you just can't go outside and officer can't see you threw window or door.

Ski Beach area....I think alcohol is still allowed ??

I'm good with any any of these locations... Like the idea of bringing out the trailers. Looking forward to meeting you guys. Beer...Good!

Do we have a date in mind?

Yes, I will bring Rigger as my date.......

Yes, I will bring Rigger as my date.......

There's a lot I will not do on the first date......so don't get your hopes up daddy :girl_devil:

Isn't Rigger too young for you....LOL

We could rent some sites on Silver strand or san onofre if we could pick dates? BBQ & Beer & Beach sounds good to me

I am hungry for BBQ. Any new input, what do we need? Where can we help?

So Mr. Kug...seems u started this thread...do u want to be in charge of organizing this ?

We need to pick a date and place...feel free to call me to discuss.

If the BBQ is during the day you'll want to keep it somewhere close to the beaches. Ramona is bloody hot already this year.

Alcohol is prohibited on all of San Diego's beaches, parks and public areas without a special permit according to the San Diego Municipal codes.

I live in Crown Point, these parks are very nice, usually crowded though, alot of events and such, but there are some weekends that arent. Havent yet figured out the pattern, ill look into it. Fiesta has room but no shade. I can hold down a spot early if decided in this area.

Pretty sure alcohol is ok with a campsite at Silver Strand.

I think, If we have a beer and don't do the "Haligalli Rambozambo dance", no one will be bothering us on Fiesta island. Shade, Some easy ups will do this. I can bring one (Not on the Bike).

I can bring a PA sound system and a small Gas Grill.

Fire wood can be supplied 2.

We should drink to much anyway if driving, riding a MOTOR VEHICLE.

I am not Available 7-17 weekend.

Pretty sure alcohol is ok with a campsite at Silver Strand.

I can pull the toy hauler to Silver Strand and camp for a weekend! Need dates to check for space!

A quick check for Silver Strand sites looks unobtainable on weekends from now till summer is over.

What about a park in the east county? Lk. Moreno, Flinn Springs. Close riding areas, lots of parking and big oak trees for shade. I think alcohol is ok in some county parks. I can check.

if I was to attend I can also bring a toy hauler bathrooms would be there for any females that need to use them. or any children. looks like a fun time please let us know the dates and what anybody needs to bring or what we can offer to bring also have a grill gas.I also think any of us that are willing to bring trailers we can get there early enough and have a big site reserved for wherever we go.

How do I make a Poll on this subject ?

Walk up to the mirror and poll the instigator.

:smile_anim:

How do I make a Poll on this subject ?

Kug do not poll, just make a decision we will all live with it and show up. Call the date and place. I will help you cook burgers and dogs.

I agree with danrider- opinions are like --------...and there are an awful lot of opinions here...pick the date and location, and the people that want to go, will go