Low intermediate- plate not required- early by the oak tree...maybe before 8...some newer riders joining in around 9

awareness brief, there will be at least 1 other group there, staying off the main routes.

awareness brief, there will be at least 1 other group there, staying off the main routes.

I may have some novice riders with me, riding novice pace... but, we may be on some of the same trails, albeit, at a different rate of speed

like ... no worries knowledge is good, see yall there

I believe I would like to join you but have never been to Lark before. (Rode with you at Corral once)

May I ask how to get to the staging area?

I do believe I'll be joining you ladies tomorrow for the 9 AM rounds. Splash ya later, Slut

I'll probably be getting out there around tennish.

tennish anyone...

I'll see you fellers out there. I'll be there at 8am. White F150.

I thinking of heading out and trying to ride for a bit. Back is still not 100 percent but worse case scenario I leave early and visit mom in Boulevard. If I have to lift my drz though... well i don't know let's not find out

I thinking of heading out and trying to ride for a bit. Back is still not 100 percent but worse case scenario I leave early and visit mom in Boulevard. If I have to lift my drz though... well i don't know let's not find out

I had to lay my bike down at home to see if I could pick mine up after injury... luckily I could and thats how I knew I would be able to ride