Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

I'm out big bike still at suspension shop

offtopic...

@Bbp619, Where did you get the suspension done? Let me know if you like their work. I'll need to get mine done once I have a feel of how the new bike rides.

Suspension101, suspenders on here George is awesome guy done 4 of my bikes now no complaints only good comments. Unless your 175lbs with gear take your bike to get resprung big difference best mod don't worry about all that power up and other stuff.

Suspension101, suspenders on here George is awesome guy done 4 of my bikes now no complaints only good comments. Unless your 175lbs with gear take your bike to get resprung big difference best mod don't worry about all that power up and other stuff.

X2 George did my SE and still loving it, eats Baja for lunch!

Great feedback on George. Funny thing is I had just called him as I posted this. Thanks Gents

Seems like a stand up dude. Ok, sorry for derail off topic...back to 2fer...

FYI afry my 950se in quote from George is getting the afry special. I'll be there next 2 for Tuesday tearing trails and chasing small bikes down like usual up black mountain.

Hay Chris, Does this Tuesday thing happen every Tuesday ? If so .... I am sooo in

Hay Chris, Does this Tuesday thing happen every Tuesday ? If so .... I am sooo in

This ride happens on most Tuesdays. Check back on Monday or early Tuesday to see if people are going.

I'm in. Gonna be riding slow and breaking in the new 5-hundy. Will probably go out early if anyone wants to join for some pre-event riding.

I might be up for some pre event riding? ( if I can make it ? ). Did you ride this weekend?

Busy weekend as usual but managed to put the 1st gentle hour on the new bike. Broke away with my son for a couple hours and took him up Black Mountain ... good times!

post-15961-0-45660100-1438630796_thumb.j

I have a business trip to Mexicali tomorrow.......If I get back in time I'll see you up top.......

They usually meet at Pakards in Ramona but dont see a lot of folks saying they are going today. I won't be at Pakards as I'm going to early to break-in my bike. location details are earlier in this thread.

Who's going tonight?

I have a business trip to Mexicali tomorrow.......If I get back in time I'll see you up top.......

Bring back some Mezcal... :crying_anim02:

I will bring my GS1150 tonight if the customer not leave to late. 7:00 @ pakards in Ramona.

Well Wierrider, any day is a good day for a spin and a brew at sunset, and even if you are the only one there, all good as it is a nice spot. From Spring Valley, you may opt for the directions below if you can get to El Cajon, but there are other routes. I may consider it too in a couple hours after work to find a spot to ride to in order to have a cold one around 7:30ish. And, for me, being overtaken by a big bike at any point of the loop only stirs admiration - also, note, this may not be the most direct route :) snicker

Using the old "back east" phrase from Bert and I.... "Can't get there from here" - haha, one route from Gillespie field could be: Vernon, Greenfield, Main, old 80, viejas grade, Boulder creek, Pine hills, west on 79, north on 79 @ S. Ysabel, Mesa Grande, south on Black Canyon, right on S. Ysabel TT, Right on B. Mtn. TT, refreshment, Forest, Pamo, Elm, 7th., 78, 67, Bradley back to Gillespie. Just a jaunt, just a loop, off the top of my head. (if other riders find a boo boo in road names, please feel free to correct or add other interesting tie-ins and loops) :)

Good route took exact route 2 weeks ago I'm out tonight got date night with the wife. Side note take a left here http://goo.gl/maps/7neBd

to cut over to eagle peak then right on eagle peak rd to meet back up in pine hills.