Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

is your 2 fer 2sday ride on this evening.. 7- 7 th? leave at 7...bring 7 beers too...

ROLLING from Packard's at 7pm (If you're on time.....you're late :big_boss::ohno02::smile_anim::heh: )

BYOB......qty/quality is up to the rider.......

If you miss us at Packard's........head up Santa Ysabel TT, stay left at the Y for Black Mtn TT.....I generally stop ~3/4 of the way up at a sweeping right hand turn.......good view of the Sunset (quicker access to cold beverage of choice/less riding after dark)

C-daddy, I'm not seeing these street names (Santa Ysabel TT, Black Mtn. TT) come up on Google maps, and I don't know the area very well.

Any other reference point you could provide to help find you all if I head out this evening? GPS, map with an 'X'. Not looking too promising tonight, but if I can knock out some work I have to do before it's too late, I'll make the ride over.

C-daddy, I'm not seeing these street names (Santa Ysabel TT, Black Mtn. TT) come up on Google maps, and I don't know the area very well.

Any other reference point you could provide to help find you all if I head out this evening? GPS, map with an 'X'. Not looking too promising tonight, but if I can knock out some work I have to do before it's too late, I'll make the ride over.

Go to this thread on ADVRider for a set of GPS tracks: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=394621

Track 01 will lead you out from Packard's - 7th St. to Elm (right) to Haverford (right). Haverford seamlessly transitions into Pamo. Pamo will run you out to Santa Ysabel TT (right). You'll climb up the hill to a "Y" intersection where you'll stay LEFT to get onto Black Mtn TT (as opposed to continuing to follow Track 01 which heads right on a traverse across Santa Ysabel TT over to Black Canyon Bridge)

Heres black mountain truck trail dead ends at the top. Bob if you end up going tonight I would be willing to meet you by your house and we can ride over there and I can lead you in from ramona.if you still have y number Call or text if you want to meet up

Cleveland National Forest

http://goo.gl/maps/HUDEf

Heres black mountain truck trail dead ends at the top. Bob if you end up going tonight I would be willing to meet you by your house and we can ride over there and I can lead you in from ramona.if you still have y number Call or text if you want to meet up

Cleveland National Forest

http://goo.gl/maps/HUDEf

Looking at that link, the approximate location of the spot I generally stop at is (33.158873, -116.820153)........(big sweeping right turn before the sharp right turn)

Vanjoosten is coming to my house then we are heading out. If not at Packards at BY 6:59, that means we decided to hit a few more sections of dirt and we'll meet you at Cdaddy's lookout around 7:30 to 7:45.

I'm in leaving my house right now I'll see ya up mountain

Chris, Brian, thanks for the quick reply and info. Not going to make it tonite. Now that I got the spot located, I'll show up one of these nights. Looks like a nice area to check out, I haven't seen much of around there.

sorry guys im out wife is working till 10pm and i cant fit my two girls on the bike at the same time.have fun and drink one for me.wildwood i will check with the wife for the next one and if i can i will try and meet u some where

wildwood i will check with the wife for the next one and if i can i will try and meet u some where

Sounds good. I'm going to plan ahead to make it out next Tuesday.

Larger group this time, good times fellas!

We added late night Mexican food to the end of the ride.

We need a 3fer Thursday ?

We need a 3fer Thursday ?

...and a 4fer Friday, a 6fer Saturday and a 7fer Sunday! :lmaosmiley:

Here are mine. All taken with iPhone 5. Not the greatest but pretty good considering the camera and software.

11694082_10207396313652176_1159423272278

11062043_10207396315492222_6327838284341

11667324_10207396312772154_5610867941906

11698655_10207396316452246_7352908034703

11659318_10207396310012085_5262225485626

1610962_10207396310092087_20587084049854

11009941_10207396310372094_2218698651649

10404297_10207396310532098_5127913906087

I'll be there, May not stop at Packards may just ride straight up :)

I'm going to make it over there tomorrow, leaving around 5:30pm and taking Boulder Creek to Cedar Creek, Pine Hills to 78 and on up to Black Mtn. TT via Sutherland Dam Rd.

If anyone out this Alpine/Descanso way want's to ride over with me, post up or PM me to meet at Japatul Valley/Hwy79 Park-N-Ride off Interstate 8 around 5:30, and we'll head over there. It's a big bike friendly route too.

It will be a night ride back obviously.

onanysunday i'm headed up with a buddy who just got a plated bike - crf450x - she's a beauty

we're leaving poway around 5:30 and headed up to orosco first, then over

if you're not meeting wildwood anywhere, want to meet at stars @ 6pm?

We took it up a notch last week with tunes up on the mtn and post ride burritos at Mananas (Most of Ramona is rolled up after 9pm.....these guys are open til 2am)

http://www.mananasmex.com/about.php

I'll bring the shock proof/water proof blue tooth boom box again tonight (good rig for the RZR/Seadoos - ~$90 at Costco )......hope you like classic rock......

http://www.costco.com/Grace-Digital-Ecostone-Waterproof-Bluetooth-Speaker.product.100138088.html