Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

5 hours ago, Crawdaddy said:

Sounds good "Bobby Bling"

Ha! Good one :) See ya next week with another Noob 

Clear skies tonight, should make for a great view of the sunset! 

Can't make it tonight, I have my supermoto tires on right now and stuck at work until 8

1 hour ago, Pokey151 said:

Can't make it tonight, I have my supermoto tires on right now and stuck at work until 8

The first part isn't an excuse. :P

G343Eo6l.jpg

On 3/28/2017 at 2:29 PM, Wintyfresh said:

The first part isn't an excuse. :P

Nice, I will try it

Another enjoyable Twofer Tuesday; got to test out my drone's carry backpack on a moto ride, shot a little video, and tested whether or not the Baja Designs Squadron XL Pro really is enough light for the rider in front of you. 

On 3/28/2017 at 10:31 PM, Wintyfresh said:

Another enjoyable Twofer Tuesday; got to test out my drone's carry backpack on a moto ride, shot a little video, and tested whether or not the Baja Designs Squadron XL Pro really is enough light for the rider in front of you. 

Cool drone footage

The only thing better than 1 Squadron behind is 2 Squadrons behind.......glad it was a local boy who lost his light or we would've been riding to get a truck......

Thanks for your help guys, would've been riding down with a mini maglite.... might have taken a little while lol. The housing for the bulb actually came unsoldered and subsequently ripped the wire completely out of the switch. Anyway, appreciate the lookout. 

I'm gonna be there on next Tuesday the 11th, leaving la mesa around 3pm taking long route up Viejas grade to boulder creek cut to ceder then eagle, the down to Sutherland dam and Santa ysabel truck trail and up black mountain. Gas stop and beer fill up in Santa ysabel. Ill Probably be on my small bike but route is big bike doable with intermediate skill and  pace. 

1 hour ago, Bp619 said:

I'm gonna be there on next Tuesday the 11th, leaving la mesa around 3pm taking long route up Viejas grade to boulder creek cut to ceder then eagle, the down to Sutherland dam and Santa ysabel truck trail and up black mountain. Gas stop and beer fill up in Santa ysabel. Ill Probably be on my small bike but route is big bike doable with intermediate skill and  pace. 

Lurking 

I'll join you on the trip over as you pass by, if I can get off that early.

I'm out, tweaked my back at work.

Just got home good meeting ramonakdx and nice ride we did down and back lusardi?? Also good seeing hmberg again. 153 miles total for me was good to get out. Was running way early by santa ysabel had to stop and fuel up

20170411_164733.jpg

Santa ysabel truck trail main gate was closed on both ends but side dirt bike gate was open!!

20170411_173425_001.jpg

Always good to ride and meet new people. Hope to see you guys next week, and I'm just about always available to get out early and get some extra in....

Anyone goin out tomorrow? I'll be trying to go early and buzz lusardi and orosco before heading up. Hit me up if you can get out early, I'm time flexible...

La Mesa rider on a big bike. I could be talked into this today....

Dang that was fun!!  Great seeing everyone that showed up.

The burgers after were awesome too. 

And a good time was had by all.

Had a blast,  definitely looking forward to the next one!