Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

See u tonite C

I'm out......too damn hot......97 now and temp is still going UP..........projected to still be above 93 at 6pm......not interested in gearing up at 90+...........hopefully this is the last of it and next Tuesday will be reasonable temp.......

See u tonite C

I'm out......too damn hot......97 now and temp is still going UP..........projected to still be above 93 at 6pm......not interested in gearing up at 90+...........hopefully this is the last of it and next Tuesday will be reasonable temp.......

Yes hope this is the last of hot temps for this summer.

Sorry for the late arrival Erik. I was watching the sun set in my mirrors. It was good to meet you. I hope the 78 was kind to you on the way home. Take care,

Daniel

Sorry for the late arrival Erik. I was watching the sun set in my mirrors. It was good to meet you. I hope the 78 was kind to you on the way home. Take care,

Daniel

Great to meet you Daniel. 78 sucks on a 525!

Well... I made the trek up. Spectacular sunset all to my self!

21074981768_b2ea5dcfdb_c.jpg

Nice pic Erik! The orange sunset and the orange plastic compliment each other... :lmaosmiley:

Haven't seen any two'fers posted in a while. Looks like great after rain conditions today. Any takers?

I've been riding the last 6 days........that said, I'd ride again tonight but I have a pedicure appt with two of my daughters.......that's what you do when you want to get together with your adult daughters (they don't say no to that sort of an invitation too often :shiftyeyes_anim::smile_anim::dance2::wub::lol: )

I'm out tonight........which is too bad since it's the last Tuesday with Daylight savings time......

Guess we'll wake this thread back up in March 2016 when the days are longer once again.......

Haven't been able to ride in several weeks and got the bug! It perfectly clear day with A+ weather so I'm going to try and make it up tonight in case anyone else wants to join. If so, post here.

Had to haul ass to get up here in time.....but I made it . Santa Ana winds = clear skies, mild temps, ocean views from ~30 miles away in the hills of Ramona (though washed out in this IPhone pic). Moto therapy also = Life is good

8D88E630-C3B4-4B2A-ABBE-E7BC0A0DBB9F_zps

23568DEB-556A-4969-A60C-2E11C7D5A1D7_zps

6956689A-78DC-4045-8A70-5D0F20AC49B7_zps

Daylight savings time starts up again soon.....get ready.....

Time changes THIS Sunday night :smile_anim::thumbsup_anim: ......extended daylight = extended riding time after the work day. :big_boss::good:

Sunset is ~7pm on Tuesday March 15th.......I'll likely be riding by Packard's around ~6:15pm.......hop on the train or meet at the designated spot on Black Mtn TT......

Monday's blow.......getting back into work mode........Tuesdays are generally free and easy (for me).......Wednesday is getting over the mid week hump.....by Thursday I'm prepping for where I'll be riding on the weekend.....

It's Tuesday.......I'll be throwing a couple of cans of brew in my flight vest tonight (along with a frozen water bottle to keep'em cold) and rolling out into the Pamo Valley, Santa Isabel TT to Black Mtn TT......any/all are welcome to join me.......I'll "roll" by Packard's at ~7pm on my way out........I'll be at the lookout spot by ~7:30 (latest)............sunset is at 7:51 tonight.....roll out with me or roll out and find me.....and bring your own beer :ohno02::heh::drinks:

Note: I don't generally bother to ride all the way up Black Mtn TT to the top. There's a nice view point about a mile (?) short of the top where the trail bends around a corner to the right.....nice/direct view to the west......same spot the pic below was snapped at........(my bike is pointing downhill)

Go to this thread on ADVRider for a set of GPS tracks: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=394621
Track 01 will lead you out from Packard's - 7th St. to Elm (right) to Haverford (right). Haverford seamlessly transitions into Pamo. Pamo will run you out to Santa Ysabel TT (right). You'll climb up the hill to a "Y" intersection where you'll stay LEFT to get onto Black Mtn TT (as opposed to continuing to follow Track 01 which heads right on a traverse across Santa Ysabel TT over to Black Canyon Bridge)

44821CFB-E5F9-4D4B-B9DA-944BDB4516EA_zps

I'll truck up the hill and see you at Packard's...with my new "real" headlight...

You're kill in' me but no dice!!! Tore MCL and Meniscus in November and haven't been able to ride since. Also why I've been pretty much silent here at SDAR. Getting close to riding again but not quite yet. Have fun and take some good pics.

:thumbsup_anim: Got frosty CL's lined up...

I was there.

Nice photo and thanks for making the trek Paul. Your participation was an unexpected delight.....didn't think you'd be there given the distance/traffic from Old Town in the afternoon..........Andy (Wintyfresh) also made it now that he's a local Ramonian........and Homer (don't remember his SDAR handle) came up from Escondido.....

LB, AKA "The Oracle", made a valiant effort but ran into a few difficulties.....