Crawdaddy

Long days = Two'fer Tuesdays (two wheels, two trails, two brews, one sunset)

Monday's blow.......getting back into work mode........Tuesdays are generally free and easy (for me).......Wednesday is getting over the mid week hump.....by Thursday I'm prepping for where I'll be riding on the weekend.....

It's Tuesday.......I'll be throwing a couple of cans of brew in my flight vest tonight (along with a frozen water bottle to keep'em cold) and rolling out into the Pamo Valley, Santa Isabel TT to Black Mtn TT......any/all are welcome to join me.......I'll "roll" by Packard's at ~7pm on my way out........I'll be at the lookout spot by ~7:30 (latest)............sunset is at 7:51 tonight.....roll out with me or roll out and find me.....and bring your own beer :ohno02::heh::drinks:

Note: I don't generally bother to ride all the way up Black Mtn TT to the top. There's a nice view point about a mile (?) short of the top where the trail bends around a corner to the right.....nice/direct view to the west......same spot the pic below was snapped at........(my bike is pointing downhill)

Go to this thread on ADVRider for a set of GPS tracks: http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=394621

Track 01 will lead you out from Packard's - 7th St. to Elm (right) to Haverford (right). Haverford seamlessly transitions into Pamo. Pamo will run you out to Santa Ysabel TT (right). You'll climb up the hill to a "Y" intersection where you'll stay LEFT to get onto Black Mtn TT (as opposed to continuing to follow Track 01 which heads right on a traverse across Santa Ysabel TT over to Black Canyon Bridge)

44821CFB-E5F9-4D4B-B9DA-944BDB4516EA_zps

Man with a Plan, Natural Leader.

As you contemplate mortality and the earth turning, Organize the highlights of your Spain Report.... Please

Organize the highlights of your Spain Report.... Please

Will do.............

070_zpsxcpm3hmh.jpg

Small possibility. My son has baseball practice till 7. If it gets out early enough, which it seldom does, I'll jet home and grab my bike.

Small possibility. My son has baseball practice till 7. If it gets out early enough, which it seldom does, I'll jet home and grab my bike.

Local boy......you can leave your place anytime after 7 and meet us there before the ball drops at ~8......bring your own beer.....b*tch......

If you hear a vtwin coming up the hill...cover up because there will be roost coming off my big blocks... :heh:

We had a nice ride.....hope more of you are able to join in on next week's "2fer Tuesday"

43DB90C1-F513-472F-9C0A-B958467541EA_zps

Text me a reminder next week please...

And a handwritten note on fine linen stock.

Tomorrow is Tuesday.....nuff said.......I'll be swinging by Packard's at 7pm.......BYO"B" ("bike and beer")

I'll be heading up to catch the disapearing sun with an apearing cold one. Plan on going to the top.

I'll be heading up to catch the disapearing sun with an apearing cold one. Plan on going to the top.

Sounds good. I think Strega is coming too. Heck, the Oracle may even grace us with his presence......two wheels, two beers, one sunset......

I'll be "rolling" by Packard's at 7pm......hop on or see ya up there.....

Bump. Any other takers? 7 at Packards

Glad you were able to make it last night.....

Yea, was a great night for a ride. Temp was perfect. Will attatch pic later. Thanks for hosting 2 for tuesday!

I'm "out" tomorrow night.......doesn't mean someone else shouldn't carry the torch/baton/beer and go for a ride tomorrow night :coolio::drinks::smile_anim:

Bummer was planning on riding out but since your out I'll carry the torch but probably go to otay mountain closer to home. Anyone willing to meet at doghouse junction on otay mountain?

Bummer was planning on riding out but since your out I'll carry the torch but probably go to otay mountain closer to home. Anyone willing to meet at doghouse junction on otay mountain?

Don't think I can make it tonight but I'd be down for a Otay mtn twofer Tuesday sometime

If I get to ride your 1190R

Anyone riding Tues 23d 7pm Packards?

Sure, book it, see ya there :good::drinks:

Anyone riding Tues 23d 7pm Packards?

Sure, book it, see ya there :good::drinks:

This post is a reminder for The Oracle that Tuesday is TOMORROW.......b*tch.....