Mikey777

Ducati Rider mowed down on the SR-54

RIP. He had probably been through a lot overseas and to pass away like that is just not right.

RIP brother.

I commute 3-5 days a week on my MC. My biggest fear is the person who loses it for the 2 seconds it takes to do irreversible damage. I think the charge of murder is appropriate.

Safe rides brothers and sisters... Dirt and road.

A brother rider and a brother Navy Chief.

Ride In Peace, shipmate.

No matter how this thing started + 1 on the murder charges. Gods speed shipmate.

I drove by the incident maybe an hour to two hours after this happened with police still on scene. Shameful. Ride Safe SDAR.

RIP

Ugh. Just sickening. And enraging. We trade a career Spec Ops patriot for a worthless murderer.

Some people get on a power trip behind the wheel. They do things they would never dare to do in person. Imagine her trying to knock him down in line at the bank or grocery store. But surround her with a couple tons of armor, and she becomes a killer.

I've always taught my boys to be courteous to everyone; open doors, etc., for everyone - not just for women. This applies to traffic as well. Leave a big gap for others to make lane changes. Make extra room for lane splitters when you can. Weave/merge/yield when two lanes become one. That refusal to make eye-contact while refusing to yield business is for weasels. The whole thing goes a lot faster if we cooperate rather than compete. We're all going to get there; the person ahead of me will get there 5 seconds before me.

I can't believe a man is dead over something so trivial.

current internet rumor claims she had two (count'em... TWO) restraining orders by ex's, including one that she either threatened or attempted to run down in her car... admittedly, I don't know this for sure, but sounds like she could have a temper problem.

a video has also surfaced, purporting to show her weaving all over to get right behind him... it's a shame for all concerned

http://courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov/CISPublic/enter<-- publicly avail site. Have to go to the designated courthouse to get details. Open to the public, just fill out a file request.
2 listing her as the def, 2 as the plaintiff. Common denominator - Jackson. The video I've seen could support "he kicked my car and I was trying to get a license plate number" or the media blitz "she ran him down." Other factors will obviously come into play and with her history........

Case Number Party Name Matches Opposing Party Case Location Case Type Date Filed

DVS13695 JACKSON, DARLA ESTRADA, EDUARDO South County Domestic 08/23/2013

DVS12775 JACKSON, DARLA QUIJAS, ALEJANDRO South County Domestic 09/04/2012

DVS12694 JACKSON, DARLA RODRIGUEZ, CHRISTIAN South County Domestic 08/10/2012

DVS04533 JACKSON, DARLA BAHENA, DANNY South County Domestic 12/13/2004

View Case Detail Case Title: QUIJAS vs JACKSON Case Number: DVS12775 Case Location: South County Case Type: Domestic Date Filed: 09/04/2012 Category: A61614 Domestic Violence

Plaintiff/Petitioner Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P) QUIJAS ALEJANDRO P Defendant/Respondent Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P) JACKSON DARLA P Imaged Case This case has not been imaged. Microfilm Microfilm ID Location Reel Number Frame Number This case has not been microfilmed.

View Case Detail Case Title: RODRIGUEZ vs JACKSON Case Number: DVS12694 Case Location: South County Case Type: Domestic Date Filed: 08/10/2012 Category: A61614 Domestic Violence

Plaintiff/Petitioner Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P) RODRIGUEZ CHRISTIAN P

Defendant/Respondent Last Name or Business Name First Name Primary (P) JACKSON DARLA P

Imaged Case This case has not been imaged.

Microfilm Microfilm ID Location Reel Number Frame Number This case has not been microfilmed.

Here's a criminal case but again, no details. It may be from when she reportedly keyed a car, dunno.

View Case Detail Case Title: DEFENDANT DARLA JACKSON Case Number: CS279830 Case Location: South County Case Type: Criminal Date Filed: 06/02/2015

Defendant Last Name First Name Birth Year AKA DA Number JACKSON DARLA 1989 BBW24401

Imaged Case This case has not been imaged.

Microfilm Microfilm ID Location Reel Number Frame Number This case has not been microfilmed.

domestic violence - she just wanted to talk

restraining order- she was just there to collect her cds

vandalism- she was just leaving a note on the persons door

running over a motorcyclist- she was just trying to get a license number

On July 10th, the Ducati Owners Club of San Diego will be doing some type of memorial ride for Zach. More details to follow...once I have them....

This was also posted on our FB board from the club officers...

We've been in contact with the family of Zach Buob...

Zach's parents would like to give back to the Foundation that is helping them out in their time of grief.

In lieu of flowers, the family requests donations In Memory of Chief Petty Officer Zacharias Buob to:
Navy SEAL Foundation
1619 D Street
Virginia Beach, VA 23459

Or,

on-line at http://www.navysealfoundation.org/donations/

(they are in the process of setting up a direct link).

More to come...
Your Donation Helps To Keep Them In The Fight
NAVYSEALFOUNDATION.ORG
23 hrs · Like · 3

domestic violence - she just wanted to talk

restraining order- she was just there to collect her cds

vandalism- she was just leaving a note on the persons door

running over a motorcyclist- she was just trying to get a license number

Bingo. Time to put her away.

wow.  Only 6 years. Maybe less with good conduct???

crap.