Theenduroshop

New Member and Supporting Shop, The Enduro Shop

Hello

My name is Ben Rosenthal from The Enduro Shop up here in Oceanside.

We have been supporting the SDAR members for quite a while with JustGasTanks.com. My family started this business in 2005 and now took a leap with The Enduro Shop.

We have recently opened a retail shop and service area specializing in Dual Sport, off road, and ADV bikes off the I-5 Freeway in Oceanside.

We are at 602 Garrison St #101 on the corner of Oceanside Blvd and Garrison.

I appreciate your riders support already! Thank you and I look forward to meeting all of you.

Attached is one shot of our grand opening. We have many more items now in stock and most of you come up to look at the Wolfman and Giant Loop Luggage.

Ben Rosenthal

post-15898-0-91298000-1430257001_thumb.j

Welcome Ben and The Enduro Shop! Appreciate your SDAR support! I've heard great things about the new shop here on the forums and purchased a tank thru JustGasTanks.com for my KTM. Look forward to dropping by the shop soon!

Stopped in today for a gas tank for my friends bike, a chest protector, and small carry tank for me. Can't say enough about this shop, super cool and knowledgeable about dual sport/trail bikes.

Picked up a Giant Loop Mojavi there yesterday. Matched GL's online offer of a free heat shield, plus gave me the SDAR discount! Also, friendly and knowledgeable staff... Liked em so much I even bought a hat!

Picked up a Giant Loop Mojavi there yesterday. Matched GL's online offer of a free heat shield, plus gave me the SDAR discount! Also, friendly and knowledgeable staff... Liked em so much I even bought a hat!

I know where you can test out that GL on a 5 day ride!!