bikeslut

anybody riding East County 3-29?

I've been having terrible luck planning rides lately, then having to back out for one reason or another... is anybody riding and where, so IF I can get out, I can crash (so to speak) your ride, rather than start my own, then bail at the last minute

I'm planning on doing pine valley in the morning on the 28th tomorrow and heading over to corral to hit a trail or two.

Were coming to your house to do burn outs in the front yard at 5 am.

I'm headed to Palm Desert this morning. It's been too nice around here so I'm going to bask in some 99 degree temps for fun! :upsidedown: I'm out for tomorrow at McC / Lark.

I'll be at Lark on Sunday to practice riding rocky sections. I'll run a couple of laps with you guys if convenient.

It would be nice to get some good video/images...I'm getting bored of watching/filming first person POV single track.

Ok, Burnouts at Bob's house then 8am ay Lark.

I'm still having some septic issues... if you could do the burnouts in the orange grove, you might find some additional leach lines... that would be swell

I'm having septic issues also but I think it's from the Chili dogs with extra Jalapenos I had for lunch.

Carguy- Ernie was the first call I made, but he didn't get back to me....called somebody else out,,,i think they're called Keystone Cops can't find a leach field to save their ass septic service....Ernie is on it now