Anyone else into this? I never got around to finishing my old cafe bike and sold it, but I still really dig this event. Going on this weekend 1/23-25/15. I usually try to make the post ride event at Hooleys on Sunday.

http://www.tonup-sd.com/

Never been but I'll see what time we get back from the desert on Sunday. RSD Hooley's is a mile or so from the house.

Can't make it, but dang, that's a good looking poster.

Is it still scooters vs cafe racers?

Sure is. Tonight's meetup is at 2 different bars, Cafe Racers at one and the Scooter folks at another. Tomorrow night is a mixed event, that is a lot of fun! Sunday morning is a few different rides- Long and Short Cafe Racers and a separate Scooter ride. All rides end up at Hooleys Sunday morning and have a bike show and prizes. Very fun event, Sunday is a family event with tons of kids.

Modern bikes are also able to join the ride as long as they are old school looking like Ducati's Monsters and Sport Classics, sport bikes really not so much. I have seen vintage enduros/scramblers.

For anyone planning to join the parties/rides:

The schedule is as follows-

Friday night Jan 23
Rockers meet at Til Two Club 4746 El Cajon Boulevard, San Diego, CA 92115
Party starts at 8pm with Arab Spring Reverb and others TBA
Mods meet at Tower Bar 4757 University Avenue, San Diego, CA 92105
Party starts at 8pm with Diddley Daddies, The Rosalyn’s and Action Andy & the Hi-Tones

Saturday night Jan 24
Party at the Lemon Grove VFW Hall 2885 Lemon Grove Ave, Lemon Grove, CA. 91945
From 5 to 10pm with Deadbolt and The Downs Family, food will be available and there is a full bar.
T-shirts will be available too.

Sunday morning Jan 25
Rockers
Meet at Hooleys Rancho San Diego Towne Center, 2955 Jamacha Rd, El Cajon, CA
Arrive at 8am for a limited breakfast
Long ride leaves at 9am
Shorter ride leaves at 10am
Back at Hooleys by 1pm for bike show and raffle prize giveaway
Mods
Sunday Ride info Vintage/ manual ride leaves 10:00 sharp (be gassed up and ready) Bugsy’s Brew Coffee Shop 8759 La Mesa Blvd (corner of La Mesa Blvd & Jackson) La Mesa, CA 91942 Modern/Auto All The Perks Espresso Café ride leaves 9:30 8046 La Mesa Blvd La Mesa, CA 91942 Ride ends up at Hooleys about 1pm

I used to go to mods vs. rockers In chicago, it was always a fun event with tons of cool bikes, havent made it out to the SD version yet, but I will probably go this year, schedule allowing. I worked in a vintage scooter shop for a couple years and used to have a cafe racer, so this is right up my alley.