Sign in to follow this  
Baja43

Ride-Orange made me sign up!

He also told me not to write a novel about myself or I will have to change my name to Blabel 43. :o

All kidding aside, I’m happy to be aboard and look forward to participating in a positive way on this forum whenever possible. I currently live in San Diego rural area and ride a KTM 525 and mostly ride Baja, however I will go anywhere there are good people to ride with.

Look forward to meeting up with some of you out on the trail.

Dave

He also told me not to write a novel about myself or I will have to change my name to Blabel 43. :o

All kidding aside, I’m happy to be aboard and look forward to participating in a positive way on this forum whenever possible. I currently live in San Diego rural area and ride a KTM 525 and mostly ride Baja, however I will go anywhere there are good people to ride with.

Look forward to meeting up with some of you out on the trail.

Dave

First thing you learn here is to never cross that Ride Orange mod edit: is a great guy and has ultimate power over some of the posts!!! So your off to a great start already. Welcome and enjoy.

Welcome Baja43 :o

That's all I have to say to you right now, if I come up with anything else and I'll walk back to your office and say it in person :blink:

Ride Orange is a bully, and makes people sign up for stuff, and changes their posts and everything...

THAT'S the first thing you should know about Ride Orange... but if you're right down the hall from him, I spect you already know this...

Welcome!

Dave.

I can really sympathize with you. Ride-Orange made me ride his KTM 525 once. He is such a bully, you should lock your office door! Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. Now he might make me ride his 525 again (I can dream can’t I). :blink:

Anyway, Welcome! :blink: Hope to ride Baja with you (and maybe even with Ride-Orange). :o

Roger

Glad to have you aboard. I would like to ride some day rides in Baja. Perhaps you'll post some for the club sometime. :o

welcome fellow rural san diego KTM rider looking forward to riding with you,don't do to much mexico riding for the odvious reasons :blink: but will ride anywhere else

chris

Dave.

I can really sympathize with you. Ride-Orange made me ride his KTM 525 once. He is such a bully, you should lock your office door! Maybe I shouldn’t have said anything. Now he might make me ride his 525 again (I can dream can’t I). :D

Anyway, Welcome! :blink: Hope to ride Baja with you (and maybe even with Ride-Orange). :D

Roger

I'm sorry but welcome to my world...I wanted a Honda and he made me buy a KTM and join the cult. :D

Thank you all for the warm greeting!

Dave

Guest Hammerin Hammon

I wanted a Honda and he made me buy a KTM and join the cult. :D

Misery loves company!

:D:D:D Thanks for the :D