Looking for local store that carries "Loctite" products. I see lots of stores that carry Permatex but no Loctite. Specifically Loctite 518.

Thanks

bob

Marshall's Hardware off Miramar on Production.

Thanks for the recommendation. Went here today, so much cool ----! I picked up a bunch of stuff, including Loctite 263 which is a new formula that is supposed to be an improved formulation for Loctite 2701 (high strength but not permanent) which KTM recommends for a bunch of bolts.

Great selection of metric hardware, Kennedy, Wilton, Klein, Wiha, etc... all the good stuff!

Marshall's Hardware off Miramar on Production.

Thanks for the recommendation. Went here today, so much cool ----! I picked up a bunch of stuff, including Loctite 263 which is a new formula that is supposed to be an improved formulation for Loctite 2701 (high strength but not permanent) which KTM recommends for a bunch of bolts.

Great selection of metric hardware, Kennedy, Wilton, Klein, Wiha, etc... all the good stuff!

Yeah it's a hardware candy store. My boss hates it when I go there!

Ace Hardware near me carries two variations... not sure of the number

mostly we see the common 242 blu and 271 red under the locktite brand, I bought the equivalent permatex brands and they base their number off those something like 1242 and 1271 type of thing.

the ones that were mentioned are some of the many other spec for thread sealing/press seal fluids/retaining compounds from locktite there are Mil Spec/FAA spec and many many different types and colors of "lockTite" see this for info/education.

http://www.henkelna.com/adhesives/brands-1556.htm?nodeid=8797571317902