Onanysunday

New member from ramona.

Hello my name is Craig, I am looking forward to riding and meeting everybody. I have rode with some of you and looking to ride a lot more. I will be riding Sunday if any body wants to go( I will post to in who's riding). Looks like you guys do a lot different riding. I am always looking for some one to ride with since I almost always ride alone.A real big fan of open desert and just starting to get in to single track. Love riding fire roads and wildwood took me on some cool trails up in Mt. Laguna. I would love to learn more trails. Hope to see you guys soon. Oh yeah, I ride a 02 xr650r with to many mods lol.

Thanks. Ya I love this bike I have put more than 35,000 miles and just got It back running again. Are u the one that does all the suspension that every body loves so much? I have heard nothing but good things. That oboist the only thing I have not done.

hey Craig . welcome.... i used to ride alone mostly too before i got here because i couldnt wait for my buddies ... after joining sdar i ride with other riders of all sorts.. and at different paces.. some of these guys can really cook across the ohv parks... its easier to let my agressive side out when im chasing some of the vet riders on here. and ive only scratched the surface barely.

hope to see ya roostin out there soon ..

i just got my husky 610 goin again... lovin it. .

D.

Welcome to the forum Craig. Good to see you got logged in. I sent you a PM about this weekend. Have a good one...

Craig - good riding with you at McCain & you managed that beast well on the ST. If you had new tires, I'd see nothing but a dust trail..... :upsidedown:

Lookin' forward to the next one!

Welcome to the group, see you on the trail.

Welcome to the forums and the group.

Hi Craig I'm also living in Blowmona( you'll figure that out after you live here awhile) got an S10 big Yammie and a plated WR welcome aboard, don't get to ride as much as a lot of the guys 6day work week cuts into the fun time.