Sign in to follow this  
kato

Post Odile

Does anyone have fresh news about the situation down there, or direct to a site/forum with info? Tried googling for news but couldn't find anything recent.

I have a friend who plans on heading down to LaPaz soon on a 4x4 and I might tag along for a bit on my 1x2.. Thanks

I have been in touch with some locals in Cabo and La Paz and I am getting different answers. We are still planning on doing our small bike Cabo run next month but we are more than a bit concerned about the security situation. I've been told some have family members that moved out of Cabo temporarily because of widespread crime but had another tell me everything is fine so come on down.....Hwy 1 is open but it is a mess with long delays. The Wall Street Journal reported the airport will be 100% operational by 10/15. We are hoping to get a ride report out of Baja Sur very soon. Anyone else have first hand info.?

I am currently Living in Cabo San Lucas and riding the surrounding area. If anybody wants an update very happy to oblige.