Wintyfresh

Travis Pastrana entering Red Bull Straight Rhythm on RMZilla

That's awesome and definitely good for the sport. I'm thinking of going to the Straight Rhythm event in Pomona. I think it would be pretty cool.

That article just says he will be returning for the Red Bull Straight Rhythm, I seriously doubt he will return to AMA/FIM Supercross and AMA Pro Motocross in 2015, the racing is far too demanding on the body IMHO.

Travis does bring a lot of attention and publicity to the MX/SX world which is awsome. Note, your link came from mainstream media USAToday. Coverage like this is hard to come by in moto! His RMZilla looks to be a 2 stroke 500 bolted into an RMZ four stroke bike. Straight Rhythm is a supercross drag race, James Stewart says "it's good for those of us with short attention spans" lol - more fuel to his alleged ADD diagnosis and very real positive amphetamine drug test.

The Straight Rhythm looks to be a great event, I'm thinking of possibly going.

There are a couple articles floating around, i will try to dig them up.. One of them mentioned a return to AMA for SOME races..

His ADHD is worse than mine, and his schedule is INSANE, i HIGHLY doubt he would compete in a SEASON, but my guess is he will make some guest appearances at some MX and SX races this year.

Villapoto is out all year, and they need some huge names to get people excited again... That's my guess here...

As for being too demanding on the body... He is a freak and i don't think that will be an issue.. :)

Buddy and i were eating Tacos in Ensenada in 2007 before the 1k. He (didnt realzie it was him) sat down with us and chit chatted for a bit while also eating tacos. Very cool, humble, down to earth cat..

Was the year he caught the Jefferies Class 1 car on fire.... :(

Goofy, we need to get this on the schedule. I think it would be a blast going to this and it's a lot more intriguing to me than the typical roundyround.

Sounds interesting... if you plan on going let me know... I have it on my calendar...