I will see you at the 4 corners parking lot at 9 am sharp ready to go. Will be hot but looking forward to the breeze on 2 wheels!

Im having to mount my mini 12v swamp cooler to my handlebars for tommorrows ride to help stay cool...

For the first time, I'm not bummed to be missing a Sunday ride because of work....have fun baking...I'll be soaking up free A/C

Guys, I'm out.

Too.

Damn.

Hot.

Been lurking. Was thinking of getting one last ride in before undergoing the knife and out for the rest of the season but as Paul so eloquently put it - too damn hot. It's currently 94 at Lake Morena. See ya all when I get back on the bike again.

We are here near camping at Bobcat right up the road from 4 corners. Please feel free to swing by on the early AM and help me get the guys up and motivated! I'll be up by 5! :)

Was just out there last night.

rocks are up on top of the dirt from them rain.

still fun.I could be off to a late start so dont wait for me to start but I may see ya out there for the second 9am.

Sorry I missed you guys this morning. I pulled into the lot as you guys were leaving. I didn't anticipate how long it would take to get up the hill to four corners. Wasn't all bad though, I ended up meeting up with Boston Mangler and his buddies for some pretty damn fun riding.