My wife (not my neighbor) got a sweet deal on a FZ6 before I went on extended vacation. She's been going on a few rides by herself and with friends, maybe need to get you two ladies together if you're still out there getting some miles on that Yamaha.

Weekend morning rides to Julian for breakfast are a regular occurrence when I'm in town.....then it's Wynola to 78/Banner Grade/S2/79/76/Mesa Grande/79/78/Old Julian Hwy/Home.........any all are welcome to join......

C354498C-4A3F-45E8-9AB3-734779B95861_zps

My number is (310)987-1038. I lead an easy Saturday morning ride every week from Lake Jennings 7/11 to Major's for breakfast. From there sometimes we go to Campo and back or up Sunrise and back around Lake Cuyamaca. Thumper Bob comes most weekends.I just did my first track day. Would love more ride time-definitely have her gimme a call or text.

My Girlfriend Colleen lives in Lakeside and also rides (she has a street bike but she wants to get a tw200!), can I invite her to your ride?

My number is (310)987-1038. I lead an easy Saturday morning ride every week from Lake Jennings 7/11 to Major's for breakfast. From there sometimes we go to Campo and back or up Sunrise and back around Lake Cuyamaca. Thumper Bob comes most weekends.I just did my first track day. Would love more ride time-definitely have her gimme a call or text.

My Girlfriend Colleen lives in Lakeside and also rides (she has a street bike but she wants to get a tw200!), can I invite her to your ride?

We'd love to have her along. Here are the details:

We meet Saturday mornings at 7-11(gas,air available) Lake Jennings exit off 8 East at 7:30am. KSU 8am. Taking Old 80/Japatul Valley Rd to Major's Diner(28870 Old Highway 80, Pine Valley, CA 91962) for breakfast. Then continue east on old 80 to Buckman Springs Rd, hanging a right and continuing from there to Cameron Corners. Rest a bit,then head back the way we came.

And a link to the event on MeetUp: http://www.meetup.com/sandiegosportbikemeetupgroup/events/225464402/

I'd LOVE to have TW buddy!!

What "eddie" and everyone else said ... please be careful and I suspect you will be but keep in mind ...

http://m.ramonasentinel.com/news/2012/jun/04/stellar-athlete-west-point-cadet-dies-in/

I'm a law-abiding, ATGATT girl. I do my searching for that "edge"on the track. The story you referenced is tragic but irrelevant in my case. If I'm involved in a street crash, I can PROMISE you that the words:"traveling at an unsafe speed for the descending roadway." will NOT be in the 1st paragraph of MY write up!

We meet Saturday mornings at 7-11(gas,air available) Lake Jennings exit off 8 East at 7:30am. KSU 8am. Taking Old 80/Japatul Valley Rd to Major's Diner(28870 Old Highway 80, Pine Valley, CA 91962) for breakfast. Then continue east on old 80 to Buckman Springs Rd, hanging a right and continuing from there to Cameron Corners. Rest a bit,then head back the way we came.

And a link to the event on MeetUp: http://www.meetup.com/sandiegosportbikemeetupgroup/events/225464402/

Thanks Miriam, Ill pass this info along to her!

Thanks Miriam, Ill pass this info along to her!

Would love to see you both this Saturday.I'm planning to be in Glamis next weekend so I won't be riding Halloween.