REV5

8/3 sun. McC oak tree 630am

Have to ride for my sanity or insanity depending on how you look at it. Temps look to be moderate. Hi's in the 80's by 3pm

I'll be there ready to treat my insanity

Guest Crusty

No plans for Sunday yet. :lmaosmiley:

Like the start time, can be back here by 3:00pm :coolio:

Downs- its near Boulevard in McCain Valley in the Lark Canyon OHV area-8 East to exit 65- turn right, then left on old 80, then left on McCain Valley road for about 7(?) Miles- OHV area is on the left and signed...not really a big bike venue, but if you want to bring a big bike I have some suggestions

Going to be an awesome weekend. Catching a boat to go slaughter some tuna tonight.

Then ride Sunday.

LIFE IS GOOD.

Guest Crusty

Out, wife booked this Saturday.

Hope you all have a great ride.

I will be hung over again,

http://www.sandiegonightlife.com/event.aspx?e=13396#.U9xSJvldVUR

The only way to catch the true spirit of San Diego is to embark on the Pier Pressureâ„¢ cruise. Let loose, and set sail into the gorgeous Southern California sun aboard the 4 million dollar, 500 Person luxury yacht, the San Diego Spirit. Bring your significant, and/or your entourage of friends and create the ultimate experience that no club, hotel, or land entity could possibly offer.

- See more at: http://www.sandiegonightlife.com/event.aspx?e=13396#.U9xSJvldVUR

It's raining in PB, how is the weather out East? Sunday could be a great day to ride!

Heck, I'm tempted to ride this afternoon/night!

baja2015 went out - BIG T storms out East... too bad I'm stuck at work... Lark should be great tomorrow

Not going to be able to make this one guys. Have fun and be safe. Got some stuff going on first thing in the morning but might ride the Big Blue Pig up to Otay Mtn for lunch like I do :P

Took the finally back together 350 out to McCain today... Started raining at about 8 am and kept on and off until we left at 1p-ish. Rained all the way back to PB. Weather report said the heavier stuff wouldn't come down until 4-6p or so tonight. I would imagine tomorrow will be awesome.

Cloud cover and mid-ish temps (mid-70s) made it a great ride day. Was still warm (and muggy) but easily bearable.

More rain will help the dirt... There was a nice layer of moisture in the dirt, but the dry, loose stuff was lurking just underneath! It would catch you off guard now and again.

ONE WARNING... The rains carried a good bit of lightening with them. Close enough to cause just a little concern. So make you choices/take your chances accordingly.

Was just me and the roommate on the ride today as we were working on dialing in the bikes and there was a lot of stop and go. Surprised to only see 4 others out there. 3 were there when we arrived at 8 and one more showed up while we were riding.

Should be an awesome morning out there tomorrow! Have fun!

ONE WARNING... The rains carried a good bit of lightening with them. Close enough to cause just a little concern. So make you choices/take your chances accordingly.

Yup. I was reading a guy's post on a local fishing forum after he got back from the lake today. He couldn't understand why his fishing line stayed up in the air after he cast his lure. He had no idea how close he was to being hit by lightning! Lightning can travel about ten miles away from the storm front, so a person can be watching the storm from a nice sunny vantage point and still be hit.

That being said, I have been out riding many times over the years during thunderstorms. And I might go riding tomorrow, myself. We raced at Anza last weekend, and a crazy thunderstorm came up in the afternoon.

Crfxer: 6:30ish. We can always do a warmup lap and come back for those who lag a bit

Three of us going later though as have to clean a carb etc. on ttr125 for the boy Enzo. Prolly about 9 or 10 and brave the heat. Its wet gotta ride.