kkug

After 45 years of rideing!

I broke my tiba fibia in Big Bear. I am sitting in Colton for surgery. This process takes a long time. Was supposed to go in at 7:30 but it is 10:15 and no action yet. I am not in too much pain but who knows what the future holds. Thanks to all the Sdar peeps that have been helping me and in the future.

Ouch! Just had my first really BIG getoff after ~40'ish years a few months ago so I know the feeling. Get well soon!

I had seen this on FB. Sorry to hear and hope you heal up proper. At least you have a nicely redone backyard to hang out in while you recuperate.

I had seen this on FB. Sorry to hear and hope you heal up proper. At least you have a nicely redone backyard to hang out in while you recuperate.

Yes mike it is almost done. Except for plants.

Sorry to hear that Ken. There are some pretty knarly spots up a BB. Were you doing something technical or was it just a happenstance?

Steve

Sorry to hear about this. How bad was the break? Scews and plate? I had to go back for a tune-up after my break to pull the hardware and scope the scar tissue off the ligament last month. You'll be good as new in no time. Listen to the docs, do your PT.

Sorry this happened. I've been though a few surgeries...depressing at first, but you'll come out of it and be thinking about motorcycling again soon. Heal fast and get back out there!

Darn it Ken. Sorry to hear that. Let me now if I can help out with the plants. Hope you heal up quick.

Both Tib and Fib? Must have been quite the getoff! Take the drugs, don't get the cast wet and relax.

Heal up quick.

I want to be the first to sign the cast. Get well soon and if you need any help in the backyard.... Wildwood is there for you.

Well I got a rod put in my right lower leg. No cast so far?. With being the weekend not many ortho people around. The hospital looks dial in though. Waiting to see ortho guy this morning.

I glanced off a tree branch that was 4 inches around. That will teach me for telling everyone to hug the right side. Got deflected to the left and crashed auger in to another Bush. Over the bars I went. Happens fast.

Later

Well I got a rod put in my right lower leg. No cast so far?. With being the weekend not many ortho people around. The hospital looks dial in though. Waiting to see ortho guy this morning.

I glanced off a tree branch that was 4 inches around. That will teach me for telling everyone to hug the right side. Got deflected to the left and crashed auger in to another Bush. Over the bars I went. Happens fast.

Later

Well Ken if you don't have a cast on I'll just pick you up on the 950 SE when they release you.

CiD

Those auger crashes will do you no good.

:axehead:

I am planning on the continued protection from my Kug Sticker, because we should be good for another 45 years!

44 "injury free years" is pretty damn good. The glass is half full Kug! Rebound and RIDE!

Sorry to hear that Ken, I have a 3 wheeled knee cart you can have. It really makes getting around the house easy without crutches and has a basket for your crap and most importantly a drink holder! I can bring it over.

So sorry Ken! If you need anything, I'm close by and have lots of time off. Just shoot me a PM or call my cell.

Charlie