Crawdaddy

CORE Primm/Bar 10 ride, Sept 26-29th

CORE is heading back to Primm, NV. and the Bar 10 Ranch Sept 26-27th. This "All Inclusive/Bucket List" CORE Club Ride is an annual favorite. Fun/scenic trails for all abilities and unparalled access/views of the Grand Canyon near the Bar 10 Ranch and Toroweap. Vehicles must be "street" plated and riders must be street licensed.

More info, past reports, registration: http://crawdadoffroadevents.com/bar-10-2014

Lurking....again

Thanks for the invite, Aug-Sep. :lmaosmiley: Germany, 9/5-9/10 Bonneville Speed week, and now this. Can I ever get some work done? :smile_anim:

In, deposit made!

:good:

I still can't believe we got Strega to sit that close to the edge...... :ohno02::dead::heh:

E5D80AEF-08B2-4B2E-BFAC-A54D9CED7966_zps

In, deposit made!

Carpool? (I'll drive)

already have a date for that dance, but I hope you'll ask me again sometime.... ; )

(And I might even ride there)

In, deposit made!

Carpool? (I'll drive)

already have a date for that dance, but I hope you'll ask me again sometime.... ; )

(And I might even ride there)

So you're riding there?

I might.

Mesquite not the most fun place to ride to, and then I'm on the 990. Trailering the 500 may be more fun.

Schedule will dictate.

Trailering the 500 may be more fun.

:smile_anim:

The first day is the BEST day in terms of riding terrain........ days 2-4 are all about scenery......bitchin' single track between the Pioneer Saloon and Blue Diamond......don't miss it:

63CCF7E5-09FE-49DC-9FA1-AE7A87E30D6D-143

AC799784-6308-41A9-BE25-E63718D71587-143

Mr PMB.
How long have you considered Mr. Crawford a Reliable friend? You know the pictured trails are merely the hook/bait.
Heh, heh. Although, the photos would be fun.
Muaw, thinking, seriously thinking of riding the pre-ride plus the Chill Ride to the Ranch. Should be ready by Sept.
D

Or is it Je suis instead of moi ? Edit

I don't recall the dry riverbed going up the mountain looking exactly like that... Just signed up. Looking forward to another great Bar 10 trip!

Kristi and I are returning! Can't wait. Trying to pull Ben from Colorado as well.

I would be willing to split the transportation costs if there's a trailer heading up. I might consider riding up on my new steed but I really like the idea of trailering a smaller bike up and back.

Discussing this trip with the spouse tonight.

Mr PMB.

How long have you considered Mr. Crawford a Reliable friend? You know the pictured trails are merely the hook/bait.

Muaw, thinking, seriously thinking of riding the pre-ride plus the Chill Ride to the Ranch. Should be ready by Sept.

D

I can neither confirm nor deny that there may be a few wash outs, washes, rocky climbs, whoops, etc. on the day one path.......it *may* not all be smooth sailing :whistle::coolio:

You'd have much more fun on the 500 IMHO.......I do have other options for day one that would be more 990 friendly.....

If time constraints are limiting you to Mesquite/Bar 10 portion only, the 990 is certainly a feasible option (provided the weather cooperates and the trails are dry)

Kristi and I are returning! Can't wait. Trying to pull Ben from Colorado as well.

Ben is "in"!

Mr PMB.

D

While I may have been born at night, I promise it was not the night of June 3, 2014.

; )

I can neither confirm nor deny that there may be a few wash outs, washes, rocky climbs, whoops, etc. on the day one path.......it *may* not all be smooth sailing :whistle::coolio:

The "secret" single track for day 1 is NOT 990 friendly

The "secret" single track for day 1 is NOT 990 friendly

Spoiler alert :withstupid: